Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] It's not me.
Started by Unknown User

I am not the hacker, despite people's popular theory I am.

I was at my home the entire time, not moving far from it, continuing to build it while all of this was happeneing. Des1122334455 gave me his Diamond Shovel, to help me dig the dirt for the marker to my land I was putting up. That was during the crisis.

When I stated I was going to go to bed, I said "Good Luck, your going to need it." It was 4:00AM and I was tired, so I was about to log out when I was kicked. I came back in, and was accused of hacking. I was then banned. Then I was unbanned, and was able to talk to some of the admins about this. Then I went to bed at 4:23 AM. And I just woke up now, 10:35 AM.

Once again, I am not the hacker, nor have I any care to be, as in truth I can't format my own PC, not that I really need to, but if I did, I wouldn't know how.

Now I've also received threats via PM that if I was the hacker, I'd be sued? That's jumping the gun, blaming me for something I have not done. Nor do I even know who did it.

All I do know, is draednar sent cryston a threat message, he showed it to me (Cryston). In it, it showed draednar threating to do something to cryston and the server.

Maybe it was him, maybe it wasn't. I don't know for sure.

Regardless, I didn't do it. So stop harassing me about it.
Haha, Draednar hates all of us.

And you cant be sued, you simply clicked your mouse and deleted pixels.

I dont really think it was you, dont seem like the person that would do it.

~SN
I can confirm that hk wasnt doing anything up to 1am server time

I dont know why people are acussing hk of hk, dont make up scapegoats. Specially when hk has donated $10 to help run the server
I haven't even been on the server, so it wasn't me. Doesn't mean I didn't know anything about it, but it wasn't me. I do know who did it.... but I won't rat him out. Cross mah heart n hope tah die it wasn't me, seeing as I haven't been on for the past week or so.
why not tell vital answer?
Because it's one of the few people I actually like and have respect for on this server. One of the seldom few.
Fuck up draed, you dont fucking hold out information like this. I higly doubt you do know who did thos and if you do you will most likely be banned for knowing that this was about to happen
I didn't know it was GOING to happen, I knew that it happened and who did it. No point in getting him banned for having some fun. Besides, weren't you threatening to ban me anyway? Why should I honestly CARE if you were just going to ban my anyway? I had nothing to do with the plan, nor did I partake in it. It's not my fault that he told me he was doing it.
will u just give us the fist letter of his username?
I'm not giving you shit. You want to shun me and every single one of my ideas, I'll let you keep on wondering <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>