Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] It's not me.
Started by Unknown User

'Twas sawine!

=P

Don't believe him, just trying to get us into fighting, ect ect.

~SN

So you're accusing staff now? This is too much draed.

EDIT : To make my post longer :

you've been fucking with people for the past few weeks

being a dick without contributing any positive things

and now I do not know what happened besides there's a hacker, but there's a high chance you're lying.

If someone were to tell you to keep something secret, it's common sense to keep the ENTIRE thing secret. You told everyone, and by that i define this as a troll lie
But if I can be quite frank here, I didn't want you to lose all of your gaming hours. I didn't promote him to do this in any way shape or form. He did it by himself because he wanted to, not because I told him to or wanted him to.
@Drupe, no accusing, I know who did it and I am saying it could POSSIBLY be staff. Didn't accuse them.
Draednar you relay think that it's i funny mine craft was meant to be fun and this sever is funk but people like u and Ur shit fucking hacker friend are what make people regret buying this game.
what'd the hacker do? Did he crash the server?

I've been on this server for more than half a year now, and i'd hate to see it the 50 or so people that play it regularly (not including staff) lose one of their most played games because of one person's dislike to a few people in it
In all honesty, I don't find it funny. It's karma. You treat me like shit, you get treated like shit by someone else. My friend isn't a hacker, he had the powers to do these things in game without hacks. Refer to above comments.
Deleted huge chunks of the map.

~SN

lol@Drupe. He doesn't care if he gets caught. Much like me, he frankly doesn't give a shit anymore. Refer to below picture

128688265561204214.jpg
hey, im on my laggy cellphone atm.

nice to learn you can be such a pussy when you want draed.

there will be consequences. i have your ip and i will use it.