Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] It's not me.
Started by Unknown User

Guilty!!!?!

Sorry, I just wanted to be a part of this.
this is really depressing

was it just one hacker drae
I was on last night while the shit storm ensued... If dreadner knows who did it hes part of the crime, ban him for being a stupid (im not telling you <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>) 5 year old child. plus there is no point in holding back now shits already as bad as it can get.
It would be funny if Gear just had the chunk error thing where it randomly puts it, and you have to relog to fix it.

~SN
SpaceNarwhal wrote:
It would be funny if Gear just had the chunk error thing where it randomly puts it, and you have to relog to fix it.

~SN

then i would blow a stick shift
Wasn't a hacker, as I stated before. What would bluffing get me, hmm? Besides torturing minetown a bit, it would only serve to get me a ban.

@Nate, real creative response, bro!

@Catman, my enjin account wouldn't be terminated over telling you I knew who did it... in any case I can make a new one, no big deal. Unless that implies I did it lol. I wasn't on the server at any point during the past several days. It was just one staff member, Drupe. As I have stated before, I didn't know he was going to do it before he did it. He informed me after the fact, so there was no possible way to stop it.
HAHAHA draednar is like the weird ass kids who are bullied in schools and come back to shoot up the place to prove they have power. It doesnt work and makes you look like a fucking psycho moron
BAHAHA exactly gatschet. But Draed why did this person wanna do this? who else is supposedly "pissed" but you. Also i have no idea why your mad at the server lol just cause JPK chirps you a bit on forums?
lol gatschet? I didn't do this. I know who did it, I know when it happened, I had no power to stop it, I kind of enjoy the fact that it happened. I'd be the kid that the other kid who shot the place up told he did it before the kid was sent to jail. Nothing to do with the crime, besides thinking they deserved it.
Draednar wrote:
Wasn't a hacker, as I stated before. What would bluffing get me, hmm? Besides torturing minetown a bit, it would only serve to get me a ban.

@Nate, real creative response, bro!

@Catman, my enjin account wouldn't be terminated over telling you I knew who did it... in any case I can make a new one, no big deal. Unless that implies I did it lol. I wasn't on the server at any point during the past several days. It was just one staff member, Drupe. As I have stated before, I didn't know he was going to do it before he did it. He informed me after the fact, so there was no possible way to stop it.

lawl english language punctuation is trying to accuse me now <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>

OT : If the hacker's fed up with minetown, can't he/she do us a favor and reveal to us why/how/who as his final words or something?