Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] It's not me.
Started by Unknown User

well when i got off i left just after spawn was deleted the vaults were just before that also jw maybe the hacker used some sort of program that let him/her see heatmaps of the most traveled areas and then deleted them one by one, vaults first then spawn then big citys? just an idea i really have no clue how it happened
Naw cities were getting deleted as people named then in chat pretty much
oh well i hope no one said my name and all they did was flood espero and such?
yeah and Drae. We are going to terminate your Enjin because you are not a mindful person. AT ALL, you have helped no one in holding out on us, and just as torture we may just delete your post count before
"HEY! DELETE OASIS!"

*oasis deleted*

I think we were being counterproductive if anything <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Post Count = Life.

~SN
im glad that my town is pretty unpopular
broly were people really saying things like "delete oasis"? and such
Something also, maybe evidence? We were checking to see if the Hacker would delete cities when we said them. Hewould never delete the sphere or Seaside. But he deleted my house. -_-. he only filled the sphere with water
yeah we were trying to find out if they were watching the chats. and when we said to delete somethign it actually got deleted. and we said to spell your name with objects and they filled stuff with TNT, then Iron, then Mossy cobble. Kept saying TIM.

EDIT: Gear i'm pretty sure seaside was the one that got filled with cakes.