Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] It's not me.
Started by Unknown User

Why would you respect someone for doing this? What this guy did was just erase hundreds of hours of peoples time. Having fun by ruining other peoples fun ismcalled being a dick. All your doing here draed

Is showing how little respect you have for this server
im sorry draed, but grifff is right. how would u like Teh Druids to just be destroyed?
Yeah, that about sums it up Griff. Why should I have respect for a server that has no respect for me? If anything, blame cryston for it, because he wasted many many hours of my gametime and mental capacity drawing up plans. I respect this individual because he shows me respect, and we agree on many many things. I wouldn't rat him out because he did something that I particularly find very nice, a form of karma if you ask me.
youve lost respect for all the shit youve posted on the forums and ingame, all youve been doing for the last few months was being negative. of course you lost respect
He's just bluffing.

Just move on.

~SN
Ha, ha, ha. Bluffing, you say? Orly? We'll see about that <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Griff, I lost respect for this server long before it lost respect for me.
i still repest ya do tht count?
really you accuse hk of being a hacker come on i know hk and he is not the kind of person to hack and why would he pay 10 dollars to be in the sever and then just hack and probably get banned that would be a waste of money. and plus this has only happened since cryston posted about mainframe plan in the sever so i say the hacker hast to be the person has said the most about not wanting it. but i also like to say when i was in nation conquest sever that was a OK sever but i that sever there was a invisible hacker basically burning down every thing and stealing stuff. i am defending hk here that he is not a hacker and before any people in the sever accuse me i am on a mac and even don't know how to put mods i to mine craft unless they have an installer.

so leave your accusations to your self's unless you have evidence. case dismissed.
Seriously, Draednar, tell your hacker friend him to stop. People losing all their work isn't the answer. What about everyone that didn't do stuff to you? Will you let him delete their stuff too? Hacking is a crime. No matter how you look at it.

Also, please keep topic civilized. I don't want any spamming here.
Did I ever say he was a hacker, and not staff? I don't believe I did. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>