Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] It's not me.
Started by Unknown User

Draednar and his "friend" are being really butthurt atm.
EDIT** Crial, like I said, he is staff.

He has the power. Nope sorry he doesn't

He will do it again. He never did it

Watch your asses before they get burned.

2ciaa07.jpg

~SN
@Eissaye, it does make me happy. I love it. I hate you almost as much as I hate JP. I was a dick because they decided to be dicks.

@Gear, lol because you still think I'm bluffing. Wasnt referring to crial, was talking to crial.

@Gatschet, sure, ok, makes no sense but whatevs.

@The rest of you, making false insults based off of nothing is real mature
Draednar wrote:
@Eissaye, it does make me happy. I love it. I hate you almost as much as I hate JP. I was a dick because they decided to be dicks.

@Gear, lol because you still think I'm bluffing.

@Ignorant Asshole, where in any forum post did I say you were bluffing. your just an ass, you put words into other peoples mouths and most of all, If you hadnt become the rude dick, you might actually have some freinds and not have to destroy everything you dont like, like fucking five year old.

picture of dradenar taken moments ago

nerd.jpg
We weren't dicks to you, you were and are a dick to us.

Now gtfo, you gave us your resignation speech.

~SN
No i didnt lol. I gave you a piece of my mind. I could probably whip all of you back into your place with the rats with a fifth of my IQ, but I'm to lazy to do so.

EDIT** also, @Gear, it's You're. Go back to third grade please <3
wow draed go find another community of online people who dont give a fuck about you and be their freidn then turn around and be dicks to them and guess what

they be rude to you to amazing isnt it? that when ur rude to people their rude back and guess what if there is anyone still left on this server that is your friend then i am honestly surprised because they deserve way better than you
Draednar wrote:

@Gear, lol because you still think I'm bluffing. Wasnt referring to crial, was talking to crial.

I always put up with you to be honest. I don't know why you'd hate me. I've tried to keep things civil around here, and even come to your defense a few times. But whatever. Your hate doesn't bother me. Not in the slightest.

This is all very mature of you.