Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Massive Project
Started by [E] Gman20

Hey Jp we should make schedule work time so we can get more supporters
Schedules never work out without money involved.

Just a tip.

~SN
Jpkoushel mikeliskewl and jedimaster want to help tomorrow hopefully u can find something for them to do. They help me a bit today.
ok this is just my rough draft of a side view of the mall i plan on building if i had more time id make a front view of it as well but basically theres gonna be this going down each side and then in the middle it will be open with water fountains and shrubbery planted this is going to take alot of stone slabs so ill be mining cobble to make into slabs then ill get glass but this is my main idea of what the mall is going to look like ill edit a front view in asap

link:http://minedraft.net/?id=4d4a361a37f7925790000001
Gman20 wrote:
SpaceNarwhal wrote:
Gman20 wrote:
Jp i have a name Imperial City what you think?

Too Star Wars-ish, and I think alot of other people have suggested it.

Kind of common.

~SN

Okay yeah i see what you guys are saying. I'm going to sleep on it. I think once I see

what the city going to look like i'll have a better means of naming it.

Here are some random names:

*Skyscape

*Starlight

*Miniverse

*DawnEdge

i'm going to do some design sketches so you guys can see what i'd like to incorporate into the city.

Mikeliskewl mentioned we should build a mall and have all sorts of shops and things.

instead of miniverse, Mineverse? eh? eh? eh? canadian bacon?
Here is one To skyrapers
Schedules are bad. Look at the massive fail that was Atlantis. I would much rather just try to be on as much as possible.
Is there a warp jp? Or can you invite me to your home. I like checking progress. Or even come help sometimes haha
/warp megacity
jpk i would help but i have to wait till i get home from practice which is around 6pm eastern i just am asking that the mall be close to the city center but not too close also i like the idea of having a statue in the center i think the statue should be of herobrine