Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Massive Project
Started by [E] Gman20

This is what we'll need:

4or 5 project managers = people who know how to manage a large group of people orderly and politely.

3-4 architects = They'll draw up a plan for the overall image of the city and help make sure everything is looking as it should

Alot of builders

Resoucre Gatherer's = they'll gather the materials and make tools for the workers
sign me up for a project manager plz id love to help but im horrible at designing buildings lols
If your Interested in helping and designing this City:

post this information

In game Name:

Availability:

Job you would like:

Any idea's you'd like to contribute:

I'd like to get the project managers first so they can help organize this all. This will be a fun and exciting project for Mine Town!
I guess I'll sign up to be an architect.

I have a pretty decent knack for architecture.
In game Name:mikeliskewl

Availability:m-f approx 6-9pm eastern then once sport ends 4-9 pm

Job you would like: supervisor of the quarrying

Any idea's you'd like to contribute: im mainly wondering how many blocks this is gonna be wide? and is it gonna be a circle also im thinking about a shopping mall which i would like to design and build myself with contributions from others. this way we wont have shops cluttering the main area and making it feel more like a mega-city

I like that idea mike. When we get enough architects talk with them and we'll start getting a plan drawn out. i was think (as far as size) it would be around 500x500 something like that
for the whole city? if so would he have to create a base platform for it or would we conform to the natural land? if you wanna see a good example of a base platform warp to flatland its a 200x200 area and if the whole city is going to be 500x500 then all i ask is that mall is 50 or 75x100 ima go onto single player and try to get a rough outline of the mall idea
I'm just throwing figures around at this point.

so far we got

Project Managers

Me

GearElite227 said he'd be willing to help

Jpkoushel

Mikeliskewl - Resource Manager

I wanna get some good architects to really see this thing through like Jpkoushel and rest of the guys who built Espero
Offering to make a sewer. I have 3 buckets. Also I could give cake to people who fall off of buildings :3

Sadly, I will only be able to join for 3 hours a day, due to school. Maybe less, I might get loaded with homework (Like last year <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> )
Here's some pictures of my work:

I tend to lean toward a slightly futuristic approach, and I love glass.