Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Massive Project
Started by [E] Gman20

Can I do the sewer <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Or wiring, you know. For lamp-posts or whatever!
yeah sure i really want this to be a player build city all idea's welcomed.
Rather than building from scratch why not make Espero City into a superproject? It has already been invested with not only thousands of the best materials but also pleasing designs and constant improvement.
Hmmm. that's an idea. The only thing that concerns me is if this project get's abandoned then your city would be left

with incomplete structures.
i agree with both of you lols espero is a really nice city but all the skyscrapers would need to be in the middle area and theres already too many small buildings there also how would we implement a sewer system and wiring for streetlights when people have their own little mines and what not? i think it should start from scratch and if people want to copy and past strutctures onto the new landscape then they can
Any of the city-built small buildings are on the list for renovation, and underground structures would be perfect for the city. Private buildings are kept up to code.
How's this what if we start from scratch that way we won't feel like were infringing on Espero. But we'll build close enough that if the project works out we can build a metro type system their. That way Espero could be like a sister city.

It would be good if we had plenty of space to allow for fresh idea's and large structures. Jpkoushel Espero way to nice to have it potentially messed up.

It would be nice if you could be an architect on the project what you did with espero is very nice!
will there be a public mine in this city? cuz if so people will be wanting the new block types under a new city
whoever does the sewer system can inculcate some sort of mining system as well.
Azimuth is also a city/town based on large concrete/glass buildings. It's currently not ton the scale of Espero though.

I'm currently planning a large city project myself, so I don't know how much I could assist as an architect or builder though.