Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Feminine Thread
Started by [E] GACKT

^ mind blown O.O
gotmilk54445 wrote:
Well your 13, what about like 20 yr olds?

Take my answers, multiply them approx. 1.85 times!

ts649_00_closeup_of_adventure_time_algebraic_finn_and_jake_cartoon_t_shirt_tee.jpg

8x8johan wrote:
Serious question:

When i ask a girl, who obviously has a problem, something like for example: ''is something wrong?'' with the intention to help them out, I almost always get the answer ''no nothing is wrong'' which i don't understand. I can't help someone with a problem that they wont tell me about. Why don't you just tell me about the problem?

I actually never understood that myself. I'm guessing because the girl in question is either a.) feeling vulnerable and not wanting to appear whiny or b.) likes the fact that it's making you pay attention to her therefore she drags it out like an idiot, lol.
HolySm0kes wrote:
I live in a house with 4 girls...Including one of my dogs...and thats it no other men...I hear what ya'll talk about.....GIRLS PLAN...they have a plan for there PLAN..If a girl takes a pic of her and another girl and post it on Facebook...Its not a friendly pic..its a picture to to stab right IN HER OTHER FRIENDS FACE!...Girls are insane...Everything they do has purpose..when she says no problem...Its because she don't wanna talk to you or about the problem....The only reason girls havn't taken over the world yet is because there is always that one other girl than can See the plan to take over the world....AND JUST FOR FUN SHE WILL EFFFF IT UP...Sounds crazy but its true....Girls make rumors about other girls to break up friendship...How insane is that...Geesh girls are to much...BUT unfortunately they have somethin that us men want...And we want it so bad that we put up with these BEASTS.....Do i sound crazy?....

Here's a tip: don't be around devious bitches who are fake? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Irethena! I demand you answer my questions! A 13yr old perspective is nice if I'm dating 13yr olds but that is illegal in this country so yeah!
gotmilk54445 wrote:
Do you guys REALLY spend an hour on your hair...

>____> if I'm curling it...yes.....
OkiFool66 wrote:
Legitimate questions for women?

How old are you, how much do you weigh, and are you pmsing?

All questions I can never truly ask

21, not telling cause that's just rude <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>, and NOPE. Not PMSing. WOOO.

Happy?
MEEEEEEEEOW......That is all. bye.
Irethena wrote:
OkiFool66 wrote:
Legitimate questions for women?

How old are you, how much do you weigh, and are you pmsing?

All questions I can never truly ask

21, not telling cause that's just rude <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>, and NOPE. Not PMSing. WOOO.

Happy?

Once again another female fails to answer the second question. Hmmmm, must be an age thing. Women who are 14+ must be against it.

Men, we will figure this shit out eventually.

Let's check our progress:

funny-dog-pictures-not-now-human-i-have-no-idea-what-im-doing.jpg

Alright, we'll get back to you on that.
Oh god Oki XD
Another question, this may be PG-13.

Do women fart? There are rumors going around that it might happen once in a blue moon but I try not to take too much stock in rumors.