Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Feminine Thread
Started by [E] GACKT

Danny wrote:
Alright, here's a question for the women~

If I were to flip a coin, what are the chances of me getting head?

;D

Legitimate questions for women?

How old are you, how much do you weigh, and are you pmsing?

All questions I can never truly ask
sandwich.jpg
Ok heres a serious question >_>

Do u guys smoke weed?
Serious question:

When i ask a girl, who obviously has a problem, something like for example: ''is something wrong?'' with the intention to help them out, I almost always get the answer ''no nothing is wrong'' which i don't understand. I can't help someone with a problem that they wont tell me about. Why don't you just tell me about the problem?
I live in a house with 4 girls...Including one of my dogs...and thats it no other men...I hear what ya'll talk about.....GIRLS PLAN...they have a plan for there PLAN..If a girl takes a pic of her and another girl and post it on Facebook...Its not a friendly pic..its a picture to to stab right IN HER OTHER FRIENDS FACE!...Girls are insane...Everything they do has purpose..when she says no problem...Its because she don't wanna talk to you or about the problem....The only reason girls havn't taken over the world yet is because there is always that one other girl than can See the plan to take over the world....AND JUST FOR FUN SHE WILL EFFFF IT UP...Sounds crazy but its true....Girls make rumors about other girls to break up friendship...How insane is that...Geesh girls are to much...BUT unfortunately they have somethin that us men want...And we want it so bad that we put up with these BEASTS.....Do i sound crazy?....
HolySm0kes wrote:
I live in a house with 4 girls...Including one of my dogs...and thats it no other men...I hear what ya'll talk about.....GIRLS PLAN...they have a plan for there PLAN..If a girl takes a pic of her and another girl and post it on Facebook...Its not a friendly pic..its a picture to to stab right IN HER OTHER FRIENDS FACE!...Girls are insane...Everything they do has purpose..when she says no problem...Its because she don't wanna talk to you or about the problem....The only reason girls havn't taken over the world yet is because there is always that one other girl than can See the plan to take over the world....AND JUST FOR FUN SHE WILL EFFFF IT UP...Sounds crazy but its true....Girls make rumors about other girls to break up friendship...How insane is that...Geesh girls are to much...BUT unfortunately they have somethin that us men want...And we want it so bad that we put up with these BEASTS.....Do i sound crazy?....

Entirely true, and no you are not crazy
gotmilk54445 wrote:
Do you guys REALLY spend an hour on your hair...

Nope. My hair is short and stylish. I actually don't use a brush that often, just some water and bye-bye beadhead!
OkiFool66 wrote:
So Danni, there is this guy alright, and I really like him, but my best friend is dating him, but they are step cousins and I clearly saw him first! On top of that he is only a year younger than me, 24-23 while being 3 years younger than my friend, so she is CLEARLY robbing the cradle and it is just absolutely disgusting to look at a 23 year old guy with an old 26 year old woman. How can I stop this madness and get the guy that my eyes claimed for me? The friendship with the old bitch means nothing for me in comparison to the guy's body.

What do I do?

Tell them what my parents tell me; Absolutely no dating until you're thirty. If they punch you in the nose, then they're like me and you're like my parents. PROBLEM SOLVED USING LOGIC. Not really.
OkiFool66 wrote:
You don't like ice cream when you are sad? Seriously?

IKR? Girl, who doesn't! When I'm sad, I pig out on sugar. When I'm not sad, I'm like, "Must be nice so i can get ice cream!"
Luggious :3 wrote:
hmm...

can females fly?

Yes, females can fly. Well, some females can anyway. A more suitable question would be 'Can female humans fly?' as I can give a more specific answer.
Danny wrote:

;D

Depends. Some coins don't have a side with a head at all, like the australian 1 schilling coin.
OkiFool66 wrote:

13, 106 lbs, and No.

For future reference, if you ask a girl that and she isn't me, you'll likely get slapped. That is a big no-no for women.
8x8johan wrote:
Serious question:

When i ask a girl, who obviously has a problem, something like for example: ''is something wrong?'' with the intention to help them out, I almost always get the answer ''no nothing is wrong'' which i don't understand. I can't help someone with a problem that they wont tell me about. Why don't you just tell me about the problem?

She's probably shy, or just doesn't want to talk about it. Sometimes girls will bottle up their feelings. You should probably encourage her to talk to someone about it though. Someone she may trust more though, like a guidance counselor or parent.
HolySm0kes wrote:

IKR? this happens all the time with my bratty sister and her friends. Luckily there are enough sane girls here that aren't like that. But back to your problem, it's just normal teenage drama. Stupid, but normal. they do that. If it keeps up i'd get a parent involved. You can just have them block eachothers facebook. And no, you don't sound crazy at all. I TOTALLY feel you. Oh my gosh I like seriously consider dropping out of school and moving to a secluded cottage in the woods where I can just fend for myself and not have to worry about any more girls and their drama, but then I wouldn't be able to pay the electricity bill xD

So you kinda gotta either suck it up and deal with it, or just prevent them from talking to eachother. If you have athourity, you can like take away their cell phones or change their facebook passwords. Like just ground them. Don't put up with their shizz and drama anymore. Not worth it.

Hope that answers yall's questions, feel free to ask more!
PokemonGardevoir wrote:
gotmilk54445 wrote:
Do you guys REALLY spend an hour on your hair...

Nope. My hair is short and stylish. I actually don't use a brush that often, just some water and bye-bye beadhead!
OkiFool66 wrote:
So Danni, there is this guy alright, and I really like him, but my best friend is dating him, but they are step cousins and I clearly saw him first! On top of that he is only a year younger than me, 24-23 while being 3 years younger than my friend, so she is CLEARLY robbing the cradle and it is just absolutely disgusting to look at a 23 year old guy with an old 26 year old woman. How can I stop this madness and get the guy that my eyes claimed for me? The friendship with the old bitch means nothing for me in comparison to the guy's body.

What do I do?

Tell them what my parents tell me; Absolutely no dating until you're thirty. If they punch you in the nose, then they're like me and you're like my parents. PROBLEM SOLVED USING LOGIC. Not really.
OkiFool66 wrote:
You don't like ice cream when you are sad? Seriously?

IKR? Girl, who doesn't! When I'm sad, I pig out on sugar. When I'm not sad, I'm like, "Must be nice so i can get ice cream!"
Luggious :3 wrote:
hmm...

can females fly?

Yes, females can fly. Well, some females can anyway. A more suitable question would be 'Can female humans fly?' as I can give a more specific answer.
Danny wrote:

;D

Depends. Some coins don't have a side with a head at all, like the australian 1 schilling coin.
OkiFool66 wrote:

13, 106 lbs, and No.

For future reference, if you ask a girl that and she isn't me, you'll likely get slapped. That is a big no-no for women.
8x8johan wrote:
Serious question:

She's probably shy, or just doesn't want to talk about it. Sometimes girls will bottle up their feelings. You should probably encourage her to talk to someone about it though. Someone she may trust more though, like a guidance counselor or parent.
HolySm0kes wrote:

IKR? this happens all the time with my bratty sister and her friends. Luckily there are enough sane girls here that aren't like that. But back to your problem, it's just normal teenage drama. Stupid, but normal. they do that. If it keeps up i'd get a parent involved. You can just have them block eachothers facebook. And no, you don't sound crazy at all. I TOTALLY feel you. Oh my gosh I like seriously consider dropping out of school and moving to a secluded cottage in the woods where I can just fend for myself and not have to worry about any more girls and their drama, but then I wouldn't be able to pay the electricity bill xD

So you kinda gotta either suck it up and deal with it, or just prevent them from talking to eachother. If you have athourity, you can like take away their cell phones or change their facebook passwords. Like just ground them. Don't put up with their shizz and drama anymore. Not worth it.

Hope that answers yall's questions, feel free to ask more!

Well your 13, what about like 20 yr olds?