Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Feminine Thread
Started by [E] GACKT

Madster wrote:
Irethena wrote:

Come on, give us something CHALLENGING. Geez.

I left the kitchen..

WHAT?! You get right back in that kitchen right now and make me a damn sammich woman! ):<

Don't make me tell you again else I'll be pulling the gimp cage out and be all up in your business.
Madster wrote:
Irethena wrote:

I left the kitchen..

Can't take the heat? Stay out then. Or just make some sammiches, and don't touch the stove.
PokemonGardevoir wrote:
Madster wrote:
Irethena wrote:

I left the kitchen..

Can't take the heat? Stay out then. Or just make some sammiches, and don't touch the stove.

It's not that I couldn't take the heat... The heat couldn't take me.
DanniDorrito wrote:

WHAT?! You get right back in that kitchen right now and make me a damn sammich woman! ):<

Don't make me tell you again else I'll be pulling the gimp cage out and be all up in your business.

Yes! Sorry about leaving my natural habitat.
Oh em gee, I think I broke a nail!

I better get a manicure before I go to jail!

~ Another Poem by Matt
Coffeey wrote:
My genitals are bleeding.
PokemonGardevoir wrote:
band-aid.jpg ?

LOL
gotmilk54445 wrote:
Coffeey wrote:
My genitals are bleeding.
PokemonGardevoir wrote:
band-aid.jpg ?

LOL

Made me laugh loads too ^_^

Band aids solve all problems
Come on guys! Let some serious crazies out which you would expect a woman to be thinking xD

You've only scratched the surface of a womans crazies x
Do you guys REALLY spend an hour on your hair...
gotmilk54445 wrote:

Every morning I get up at 6:30am. ~20min shower & get dressed, ~10mins on drying hair, ~10mins straightening hair, ~20mins on makeup then have around ~15mins to drink my coffee and leave for work at 7:45am

Makeup is the longest. I use concealer ~ base foundation ~ powder foundation ~ blusher ~ mascara

Other girls would put eye shadow, eye liner or liquid liner on to finish their makeup but I prefer not to as that tends to smudge throughout the day.

And if you think applying makeup is a walk in a park then watch youtube videos of boyfriends doing it for their girlfriend. You will clearly see a females true skill in makeup lol <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
DanniDorrito wrote:
gotmilk54445 wrote:

Every morning I get up at 6:30am. ~20min shower & get dressed, ~10mins on drying hair, ~10mins straightening hair, ~20mins on makeup then have around ~15mins to drink my coffee and leave for work at 7:45am

I spend about 10 seconds combing my hair.