Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Feminine Thread
Started by [E] GACKT

L3vmp.png
XCoaster wrote:
DanniDorrito wrote:
gotmilk54445 wrote:
Do you guys REALLY spend an hour on your hair...

Every morning I get up at 6:30am. ~20min shower & get dressed, ~10mins on drying hair, ~10mins straightening hair, ~20mins on makeup then have around ~15mins to drink my coffee and leave for work at 7:45am

I spend about 10 seconds combing my hair.

Buzzcut ftw :la:
UDtIN.gif
gotmilk54445 wrote:
Coffeey wrote:
My genitals are bleeding.
PokemonGardevoir wrote:
band-aid.jpg ?

LOL

no..

ducttape.jpeg
To be honest, I can't remember the last time I combed my hair.
So Danni, there is this guy alright, and I really like him, but my best friend is dating him, but they are step cousins and I clearly saw him first! On top of that he is only a year younger than me, 24-23 while being 3 years younger than my friend, so she is CLEARLY robbing the cradle and it is just absolutely disgusting to look at a 23 year old guy with an old 26 year old woman. How can I stop this madness and get the guy that my eyes claimed for me? The friendship with the old bitch means nothing for me in comparison to the guy's body.

What do I do?
OkiFool66 wrote:
So Danni, there is this guy alright, and I really like him, but my best friend is dating him, but they are step cousins and I clearly saw him first! On top of that he is only a year younger than me, 24-23 while being 3 years younger than my friend, so she is CLEARLY robbing the cradle and it is just absolutely disgusting to look at a 23 year old guy with an old 26 year old woman. How can I stop this madness and get the guy that my eyes claimed for me? The friendship with the old bitch means nothing for me in comparison to the guy's body.

What do I do?

g_chloroform.jpg
OkiFool66 wrote:
So Danni, there is this guy alright, and I really like him, but my best friend is dating him, but they are step cousins and I clearly saw him first! On top of that he is only a year younger than me, 24-23 while being 3 years younger than my friend, so she is CLEARLY robbing the cradle and it is just absolutely disgusting to look at a 23 year old guy with an old 26 year old woman. How can I stop this madness and get the guy that my eyes claimed for me? The friendship means nothing for me in comparison to the guy's body.

What do I do?

Very simple. Get him alone, give him lots of alcohol and doink him. He wont be able to resist your womanly body and facial stubble.
DanniDorrito wrote:
OkiFool66 wrote:
So Danni, there is this guy alright, and I really like him, but my best friend is dating him, but they are step cousins and I clearly saw him first! On top of that he is only a year younger than me, 24-23 while being 3 years younger than my friend, so she is CLEARLY robbing the cradle and it is just absolutely disgusting to look at a 23 year old guy with an old 26 year old woman. How can I stop this madness and get the guy that my eyes claimed for me? The friendship means nothing for me in comparison to the guy's body.

What do I do?

Very simple. Get him alone, give him lots of alcohol and doink him. He wont be able to resist your womanly body and facial stubble.

What if he doesn't drink?
OkiFool66 wrote:

What if he doesn't drink?

g_chloroform.jpg