Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Zombie Apocalypse World Preview/Beta Test
Started by [E] Yield

Can we sometimes have zombies climb walls? With a 10% chance of falling every 20secs of climbing

Aka

Zombies can climb any flat vertical surface such as walls or buildings, but may fall off, seeing a zombie falling to thier death is classic!

Also let them break glass! Even when climbing, let's then climb the outside of a building your hiding in, some fall off others go through windows others make it to the top of the building and break in from the top, makes keeping a base much harder
Zombies can break glass trust me...... nothing scarier than to have a horde break.the pillar your standing on
I was doing some more resource intensive things today, so I whitelidted the server. It's now unwhitelisted now, you should be able to join without issue.
BARNEY626 wrote:
Can we sometimes have zombies climb walls? With a 10% chance of falling every 20secs of climbing

Aka

Zombies can climb any flat vertical surface such as walls or buildings, but may fall off, seeing a zombie falling to thier death is classic!

Also let them break glass! Even when climbing, let's then climb the outside of a building your hiding in, some fall off others go through windows others make it to the top of the building and break in from the top, makes keeping a base much harder

I can't find any plugins that will allow this to happen. If you can find one, provide a link and we'll give it a try.
i love this server i feel like im living in the walking dead lol the zombies are pretty easy but that might be because i got enchanted swords but when ur cornered up on a wall and u keep killin them and u cant get out windows behind u start breaking thats when u get a heart attack like me lol intense i say best server idea ever thank u yield
Maybe we Need a Main Point of the outbreak like in Resident evil. Irethena started a while ago to build the "Hive". Maybe you can implent it. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
The closer this server is to vanilla but with tonnes of zombies the better. I would rather have no vaults or vault like things or a currency or a shop to really force the 'zombie survival' aspect on people.

Random spawns would be good with global chat only going up to 50 blocks away from your current position and any further your message gets muffled, there is a plugin for this but i cant recall the name.
Lol Nick, would be awesome to have a 'Hive' underneath the map!! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Also Grifff, are you thinking of HeroChat? You can set that so the chat only reaches so many blocks away from you!
Grifff wrote:
The closer this server is to vanilla but with tonnes of zombies the better. I would rather have no vaults or vault like things or a currency or a shop to really force the 'zombie survival' aspect on people.

Random spawns would be good with global chat only going up to 50 blocks away from your current position and any further your message gets muffled, there is a plugin for this but i cant recall the name.

How do you expect people to get resources, outside of wood and stone?
By mining. It will still be possible for people to mine to get iron, diamonds and coal.

@revels, yes herochat can do that, but i was thinking of a different plugin that was being used on a zombie survival server i used to play on
Well going on what griff said people can get the wood from buildings then turn it into tools then in the sewers we have now just mine for iron to get armor etc. the natural way of minecraft and if we don't get a shop type things then idk if u have seen the movie I am legend where will smith has to hunt for his food well we could possibly have cows or pigs roaming around but not a whole lot and then idk if there is a plugin for this but maybe have it so zombies can also kill the animals and like then taking out torches they can also vacuum up the food buy idk just an idea