Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Moderator Applications
Started by [E] DanniDorrito

Deleted!
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: gh515

2. Age: 15 (16 on Sept. 4)

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Eastern (East Coast of the USA)

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): 20-30 or more. Depends on what is scheduled for the week!

5. How long have you been in MineTown: Almost a year!! (Will be in July)

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: HunterKiller47, BumpyBob0007, jc199710, Rolllercoaster27, Lucasgreen and there are a lot more, these are just the ones that I build and "interact with the most!"

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Nope <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes, im a Admin and Staff Manager on another Eximus Gaming Minecraft Server. Im familiar with World Edit, World Guard, World Guard Flags, etc.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: Oh Yes!!

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: Because I enjoy helping people plain and simple. MineTown has recently lost quiet a few staff members and I truly believe that I could do the job of MineTown Mod, and could do the position justice! I could sit here and type all day about how "great I am" and be bull crapping, but I can honestly show you!

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Nope, This is mainly to "express" your "accomplishments", but all I can say is that if you give me a chance, I will show you I can Moderate MineTown amazingly!
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: Nick663

2. Age: 17

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): GMT +1 (europe)

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): 2 hours main, 20 hours FTB

5. How long have you been in MineTown: For one and a half year now.

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Luggious, savage1106, Barney626, 8x8johan, Nemenix, XCoaster, VorTechs, Millionacers, sawine, Zionia000, Moderndragoness and a bunchload more i cant remember now <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: 2 Times:

I was banned on my first day for stealing from the grieftrap (derp <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> )

The second time i got banned for a misunderstanding: I wanted to gift Danni some diablocks, put them into her house (grieftrap) and she thought i stole something from her :3

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: I was Moderator for a long time on the PvP and the main server. I know how to use Hawkeye (outdated) and the new plugin. I can handle worldguard very well and got a lot of experience due my time as moderator. I ran my own server with some friends and alot of plugins and had no problem to configure them.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?:

I am not very active on Mumble but its ready 2 use.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain:

I was a well known and good Moderator for a long time on Minetown, mainly been active on Main and maybe still known as the Banrevolver^^. I was very active my first Months as Moderator and became more and more inactive. I made some mistakes lately and got demoted for that. I think I learned my lesson and would like to give it another try to do it better then before and help the community to have fun! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?:

I am mostly active on FTB and a big Minecraft fan. I am from germany and can speak english very good allready, thanks to english-speaking Minetown xD. I would like to give it another try and to help out new Mods with all the commands and plugins. I am sorry if my application is not very long as i simply dont know what to add and cant find my old one ;3 .

Thanks for reading,

Nick663
--later
1. Minecraft Ingame Name:Jc199710

2. Age:16

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): EST

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): Easily 40 to 50 hours i play on average every day 8 to 9 hours(on main)

5. How long have you been in MineTown: About 7 months

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?:i have a lot zio luggious hunter killer 47 Jared Lucas Neil and many more i friends with mostly everyone on main

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?:Yes i have for greifing ipwn3d house i have matured from then and learned from that stupid choice i made

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?:Yes in a way i was a mod on a small server owned by chessel i belive but other than that no

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?:Yes all the time im on mumble all the time

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I would be a good mod becasue i am online mostly all the time i learned many things of former and present mods.I know what is wrong and what is write but over all i got a nice sense of humor im friends with everyone.And i want to help make the server as good as it can possibly be.

11.Additional info you would like to tell us?:I'm in the 10th grade i am very honest and have a well sense of humor.When i start a job or there is something wrong i try to get it done asap to the best it can be.That is just how i am i like getting the job done and making people happy.But most of all i love seeing people have as much as a good time as i am.
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: booeni13

2. Age: 12

3. Timezone: EST

4.Hours per week you play on MT Main and PvP: Weekly close to 20 to 25 and dialy 3 hours

5. How long have you been on MT: About a year joining date was close to April 2011

6. Any close friends you play wiht on MT: Yes Xcoaster, Pieman, Hayden and Lucaslower

7. Have you ever been banned before: No

8.Do you have any previous experience with minecraft administration: Yes i have been an admin up on 2 servers

9. Have you spoken much on mumble: No

10. Why do you think you will make a good mod on MT: I know my way around, i can help others ASAP, im online a lot, im on the website a lot so i vote. I can get on when needed, i know the commands; ex: wand, set, hawkeye, etc. And ill learn as i go.

11:Additonal info: I know how to build, decorate and other stuff needed to do buildings. Im honest, smart and a fine sense of humor, if i say so myself
Minecraft Name: Ebash7

Timezone: Central American Time

Hours i play in pvp: i play on all the servers because i love having alot of experiences in minecraft.

I have played on minetown for about a year now

I have alot of friends everyone i meet in minecraft i make as a firend

I have never be banned from Minetown

I have been the owner of my own servers and i know all the good ideas for a server

I am on mumbler all the time

I think i would be a good staff member for minetown because i am good with people and i know alot about minecraft and plugins and can solve peoples problems the best i can
1. Minecraft Ingame Name:

- hithard11

2. Age:

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):

- The current time is Fri Apr 05 2013 21:44:09 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

The GMT current time is Sat, 06 Apr 2013 01:44:09 GMT

You are currently at GMT+/-4:00

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average):

- I haven't been able to come on lately because of family troubles, but most of those are now resolved.

5. How long have you been in MineTown:

- A week or two, but I didn't know there were forums so that is why I didn't join the forums sooner.

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?:

- No.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?:

- No

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?:

- Yes, I am an Owner, a Moderator on two servers and an ex-Admin on one.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?:

- Wait... there is a Minetown Mumble, since I know that I will be on alot, but I am kinda shy so I might not talk that much.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain:

- I have a lot of experience with being a Moderator and I am friendly, funny, I know a lot of commands, and I am awesome.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?:

- I think that is it, thank you for reading!
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: darkpsy3934

2. Age: 28

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Eastern

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): Between 28 and 32

5. How long have you been in MineTown: Since July of 2012

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: No, unfortunately not

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes. I am currently running a server for a guild I lead. The server I'm running currently uses Bukkit with many plugins including WorldGuard, MCTowns, WorldEdit, CommandBook, CraftBook, HawkEye, iConomy, Vault, etc. There are 19 plugins enabled at this time.

I have run servers for other people in the past. One was a server for a former guildmate which was griefed pretty badly. It was the cleanup that taught me most of what I know today of WorldEdit and protection plugins.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: I have not, but I am willing to!

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I have a lot of experience with server administration of any kind. With my current and previous experience with Minecraft administration, I have learned to be fair, just, and impartial in any disagreement. I do not anger easily and I'm always respectful to others and their property. In my travels as an admin, I have had to dismiss and ban a few staff members due to them thinking they could do anything and get away with it.

I don't view moderation or administration as some part of an elite rank. I view it as trusting someone with some extra permissions to help make the server/website/etc a better place for everyone.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: If any of the admins would like to ask me something directly, feel free to send me a message! I'm more than happy to answer any question <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Thank you for your consideration!
*Made new, updated application!*