Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Moderator Applications
Started by [E] DanniDorrito

1. Minecraft Ingame Name: ronvandorp

2. Age: 26

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): GMT+1. I am often online around the time of the server restart, when there is almost never any staff online.

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): 15-20 hours.

5. How long have you been in MineTown: Since August 2011. so one year this month!

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Of course my co-owners of Nimaro, most of the staff, many players. Let's be diplomatic here <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":-)">:-)</object>.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Yes, three times. The first two times were for bugs I reported myself. Those bans were only as a precaution until things were sorted out and were resolved really fast (within minutes). The third time console banned me because I screwed up a build and it spawned so many entities that the server could no longer handle my client xD. Two mods were online at the time and fixed it immediately.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: To some extent on servers of other Minetownians, where I test things in multiplayer. I learn commands really fast and always see possibilities of utilising the various plug-ins to their maximum potential.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: I have, and am usually on Mumble when online on MineTown (if I am not AFK).

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I am very familiar with the rules on MineTown and the plug-ins. I easily adapt to the new situations after updates and new plug-ins are installed. I know many of the players on MineTown very well and am always very visible to them. I try to help out wherever I can. Because I am just a normal player at the moment I usually help out with plug-ins or game mechanics, but I would like to be able to do more for other people.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Ever since I started on the server I have been surrounded my moderators all the time. I picked up a lot from them. For instance, when I recently was building the market shop (Nimarostore), four moderators were helping out. I have often worked with moderators on testing various glitches, some for which I got banned xD. I think along with what is best for MineTown. I hope I can do even more!
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: AlexKitKat

2. Age: 16 (28/07/2012)

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): GMT-0 (London)

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): 18-19 (Whenever I am on Minecraft)

5. How long have you been in MineTown: About a week now

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Quite a few, many that I know live down my street.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: I have hosted my own servers, which were dedicated to my own IP, and have had a small business front out of one of them. Unfortunately we had to shut down due to financial "Hick-ups" on our end.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: Not really, I will definitely look into it now that I know there is one.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I like to help in any way I can towards big servers like this, such as I have already donated $55 to the server because, honestly, it is one of the best and move immersive servers I have been on to date. If I was a moderator I would always think about the server's security and community first, then myself never. I know what is right and what is wrong within a social environment since I am doing psychology at A-level grade in college, and also studying programming at the same institution.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am a small time local DJ and radio presenter, so that obviously can take my attention at random times, but I will try to be on as much as possible. Thanks for being patient, I hope I make the cut.

Alex.~
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: Dudepictures17

2. Age:17

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Eastern Standard Time (EST) -5:00

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): i play about 30-40 a week on all servers

5. How long have you been in MineTown: I have been with mine town since the begining of 2012. however i am not sure the exact ate but around that time

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: i have a few. Some include: DannyBoyg1, desveauxx19, xXMasterJackXx, Nick663, rockitchikin and dobbysocks. It is not limited to these people as i meet more each day but those are the ones i help and talk to the most.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: I have never been banned. I do not abuse players or break any rules/ I abide them and respect them.,

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: I have little experience with being an admin to minecraft however i am, honestly, a good admin in many other ways. I help others, respect rules, and prevent other from bullying other people. I hope me being an admin will help me become even better assistant to others as well as quickly assist anyone in need.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: i have not however i have used other programs similar so im not totally new to it.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I think i would make a good mod because i am always helping others as much as i can being a regular player but now the problems are getting tougher and need mods to help them so i wanted to become a mod so i can continue helping the people i once helped when the problems were less complex. An exmple would be just a few moments ago. A friend of mine, rockitchikin, had his house griefed in tekkit as well as things stolen. He asked me for help but i could not assist because i could not check logs or petitions or anything useful. I hate seeing people in need when i cant help them and it hurts me even more to know a member of minetown did it so i hope if i become a mod i can enforce the rules as well as assist the needed.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I pretty much covered it. Oh my name is Rob too so yea.
Delete
Madster's Moderation Application!

______________________________________________________________________________________________

1. Minecraft Ingame Name: Madster456

2. Age: 16(17 next month)

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Central Standard Time(CST)

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): I usually play 20+ hours during the week and 30+ for the weekends(friday, saturday, sunday) Have been a member since January 30th 2012

5. How long have you been in MineTown: Have been a member since January 30th 2012

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Ah! Yes! To list just a few, HolySm0kes, krystalin, nbc, Matt, donkeyykong, Yield, xk_cortex, Lomanic and many more.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Yes, My mouse derped, broke a piece of glass, and got banned for griefing. It was later sorted out with DanniDorrito

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes. I will be running a server with Sawine later this year, I am Event staff, and have been leading the DEV server for a while since Aly has been gone. With that, that has taught me even more with minecraft administration.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: I am usually on mumble 24/7 But if I do not reply, send messages to me on the forums, I will usually get a e-mail on my phone, and I can hop on mumble with my phone.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: Well, I already know most of the material, if there is anything I don't know yet, I will make sure that I know it. I tend to learn pretty quickly. The amount of information that has been given to me from just being on this server is huge. I am hoping to utilize that information to better standards as staff, and helping the community.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Almost 17, have been teaching myself Java code. Have been leading the development(building side) of the DEV server for a while since Aly hasn't been on.

I feel as if my time on minetown has come to a end. I have basically played the game, and had fun with it, but feel as if now its my time to help the community out. I still play, build, and have fun on minetown, but feelthat I could be devoting more time to helping the community.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: xk_cortex

2. Age: 21

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America UTC-07:00 Mountain Time (US & Canada)

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): 35+

5. How long have you been in MineTown: Since Nov 18, 2011

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: No, but i have several acquaintances that i regularly talk with on mumble and in game.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?:I had my own server for a bit, but had to shut it down because of a admin issues.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: YES all the time

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I havent been a moderator but being in the Army, they teach you several qualities of being a leader and i feel that will aid in my duties within minetown. Another thing they taught me was time-management, so i will be able to do as much work as i can and also play a little <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>. I am calm in heated situations and will provide any knowledge i have to others and learn as much as i can.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: My hours might change do to my job, but they should not hinder it too much. I am a regualr user on minecraft and want to learn more into the programming side because that is what i am most interested in. I have watched minetown grow into the Metropolis it is now, and wish to see it grow even larger. I do like to joke around with people but when it is important i will be serious. If you have any questions for me please, feel free to ask.

Thank you for your time!
1. Minecraft Ingame Name:

VVX1000

2. Age:

18 as of tomorrow the 28th september 8D woot!

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):

Eastern StandardTime

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average):

About 4 hours every day, 8 or more on saturday

5. How long have you been in MineTown:

Since November of 2011

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?:

DarthAndroid

GearElite229

Grifff

HolySm0kes

Irethena

Italy08

Luggious

whatitdo

Haganharth

Yield88

Leogt123

Halos1518

PokemonGardevoir

Gah theres too many to list! I like everybody!

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?:

Once over some confusion regarding a World Edit.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?:

I have had around one year of Minecraft administration experience, sadly, after the servers I administrated on kept resetting their maps, I sought out a server that kept its map and had a friendly gaming community.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?:

I am more of a teamspeak 3 type of guy, but if I have to use mumble I will

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain:

I have had 5 years experience in administrating on an fpsmmo game named IO Urban Terror, and have dealt with just about every type of problem out there. I look at the facts and evidence before making a decision. I do not take sides and prefer to deliver an appropriate judgement regarding rule breakers. I also understand that being a moderator is also about assisting the gaming community and helping its players. A good gaming community is one that is happy and safe.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?:

I was originally WildCat_Brass, however that account was hacked, after which, I had my permissions transferred to this account, VVX1000, and made my password WAAAAAY more complex xD.
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: Jeremythewiz

2. Age: 14

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Central and western (I am staying with my uncle for a few weeks in oregon)

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): 45-90

5. How long have you been in MineTown: about 5 months

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Everyone. lol

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: On Shadowraze (Brother got on and griefed, don't worry he stopped and has his own acount now and now he does not know my password) I got banned on Wolverinecraft because the owner was a total a**h**e.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes. I was Head Admin on a server called skycraft and I owned my own server for awhile.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: I am staying with my uncle in a apartment so no. I will go down to texas eventually and then be able to talk about mumble.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I have had a lot of experience with Minecraft administration and I want to help this server. I made a Mod application awhile ago so I decided to repost. I just want to help the new people of minetown with whatever problems they may have.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have a lot of experience running servers and being staff. I used to own my own server. I had it running very well but I ran out of money :/ I have a lot of experience writing code and I am very good at it. I am also very familiar with the plugins of minetown and how to use them. I know I am under 16 but some Mods told me that sometime exceptions are made. Judging by my past experience I think I would make a great Mod. Thanks for reading.
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: ipwnin3D

2. Age: 15, but i turn 16 very soon

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Mountain time

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): From the time i get home from school, to the time i go to bed, so, A LOT

5. How long have you been in MineTown: 9 months

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Pretty much everyone :3

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Yes <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> for using a nuker to help my friend clear land

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Actually, yes, i was a head-admin on my friend's server, and currently, i own a server

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: I have, but little, i mainly use skype, but i will use mumble if i need to, or if you'd like me to

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I love this server, id never do anything to harm it, i am well liked. and the reason i opened my own server is because my friends begged my to <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> This server is amazing, and it would be a honor to help it by being staff, so i hope i am considered <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: i would just love to be staff on this amazing server, i love helping players, i have extensive knowledge of using and modifying plugins, i have studied comps since i was about 5 so i have great knowledge <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
My app was deleted :angry:

um