Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Moderator Applications
Started by [E] DanniDorrito

dzoumaya's Moderator Application

1. Minecraft Ingame Name: dzoumaya

2. Age: 14, 15 in a month.

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):CST

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): 8-10 hours, I'd say.

5. How long have you been in MineTown: For about 2.5 years

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: I'd have to say Jack, Gotmilk, Jared, DeeQue, Pljz, Modern, Kosa, 300cc2, Madster, kcoop, Nova, Ron, _cache_, Neil, leron, and Elite. I'm always open on making new friends. I consider myself a nice dude.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No, never.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: I used to do much work on minecraft servers, I was able to config plugins, deal with crashes and etc, but I don't think I'd do much of that here, but I stopped when I became more active on Minetown. I know how to do a lot of stuff, and I'm always willing to learn.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown TeamSpeak?: I'm on almost every day.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I am a Helper, so I was given a chance to learn how some of the main plugins work, like GP, Essentials, and Prism. I have a lot of experience with Minecraft servers, and I know for a server like Minetown, you need that.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I know I am underage, but I have been told by many that I am quite mature for my age. Most people I meet when they hear me ask if I'm 16, or 18... #brag. But despite that, I am mature, and am willing to up my game for you all. I am also in the middle of learning some programming languages, maybe that will be handy in the future when I'm fluent in them. Thanks for taking your time on reading this, much appreciated.

1. Minecraft Ingame Name: Dteandy

2. Age: 25

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Eastern US

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): At least 55 hours per week.

5. How long have you been in MineTown: 195 days; joined Feb 17, 2014---have never not played a day since i joined.

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: This is a hard to answer question; I play with, build with, and help with lots of people; I cant . Most folks know who I am because I have had an impact on their game play in one way or another. Hopefully this list will not leave out those that should also be included :Ronvandorp, Pljz, Masterjack, Leronzadok, jared5595, psyoleticicnives, alecmckinley, daynethunderbow, zmblaine19, d_i_m_darkness, patch324, ohten40oz, wawon0, isteponants, andycrisp, tman_103, huntress54, kcoop920, jc199710, dominoscraft, jessicarabit, kutha1, deeque, sceva, icostaex, checkmeout123, parakeek

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Nope, I follow rules.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: No, but I can learn quickly. I have learned a lot of commands just through normal game play and chatting with others. I have a good memory of codes so it would be quick memory lock.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown TeamSpeak?: I'm on it daily, on it now.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I would be a good moderator because I know how to handle hostile situations while keeping my cool and taking notes--this is how business works for me. I handle angry, confused, and detective daily in my day job; this is right up my ally. Players here respect when I ask of them for the most part; I already chat moderate as is on a daily basis.. I have played here 195 days and I have never missed a day. I am reliable and I do not break rules (if I think i may break a rule i always ask first). If I find stuff wrong, do pes correctly, and etc; i would like to be part of the crime stoppers and helpers of this great server. I am also online when no other staff are on a daily basis, and can help lower the pe time for general needs.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us? I'm married, college grad, stable job, stable home. I have my heart in this server, I don't even want to go to event cause i got too much involved in agharta. I understand the extra time needed for staff and I have it here and wiling and ready to take the responsibility.
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: kosakriszi

2. Age: 17

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Eastern Standard

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): Um... I'd say around 20-30 hours a week <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

5. How long have you been in MineTown: I've been a member of the server for nearly 3 years <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Deus Lemmus, DeeQue, xk_cortex, leronzadok, alecmckinley, jc199710, Jared, Zionia, MasterJack, dzoumaya, and a ton of other people that I forgot! Sorry guys! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f632.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":o">:o</object>

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: I've never been victimized by the ban hammer, no <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: I served as a developer/moderator/forum moderator here on Minetown for a while. I also was a Network Admin over on the ObbyTown (doesn't exist anymore) servers, and I served as chat mod on McBall for a few weeks.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown TeamSpeak?: I'm logged into the TeamSpeak server nearly 24/7, and I always speak when I can.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: My previous experiences on the staff team here have really been essential in shaping my personality outside the game world. Due to this, I am a very calm and collected individual who isn't afraid to fix what is wrong. I fully understand the responsibility that comes with serving this community, and I'd like to be a part of the force that makes this server an amazing one.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I've taken some time to speak with the current community to familiarize myself with them as a whole, so I can better assist in the future. It would be an honor to be able to help out around here again <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: Jeremythewiz

2. Age: 15 ( I know I'm not 16 but I have been playing on Minetown since I was 12 so I'm hoping an exception can be made <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> )

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Eastern

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): At least 20, basically whenever I'm not in school or doing homework. I haven't tried the PvP server yet but I'm looking forward to taking a look at it soon.

5. How long have you been in MineTown: Um.... Gotta be going on 3 years now

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Several, not too many that play anymore though <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f615.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":confused:">:confused:</object> I'm definitely an old timer lol. Probably Jtash121, JessicaRabit, Lucasgreen, Kutha, and most of the staff. I just started actively playing again so I'm still getting to know everyone.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: When I first started playing Minecraft 4 years ago I was banned from the first server I joined for griefing :rofl: lol. Other then that I don't believe I have.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: I have been Mod on about 2 servers, Admin on 1 and I owned my own server for about a year.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown TeamSpeak?: I used to be very active but I haven't been on since I started playing on Minetown again. I am looking forward to getting reacquainted with it though.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I am very familiar with Minecraft and the in and outs of servers. I am one of the oldest vets of the server, aside of course from staff such as DanniDorrito and Sawine, etc. I am very friendly and helpful, just ask anyone who I play with and they'll tell you the exact same thing. I am not sure exactly what powers Mods have and I honestly don't care. I can only help people so much as a normal member and I would like to be able to help people a bit more, that's where becoming a Mod comes in. I am very respectful to the staff and other members, I don't like arguing or fighting over chat because there really isn't a point in it. I never argue with people beliefs or religions either, everyone has the right to their own opinion and I respect that.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am seasoned vet of the server, I have been playing since Sawine was the sole owner and DanniDorrito was a active Mod+. I remember when Leo was a helper and I was very active on Minetown before the world was reset. So I am very familiar with the lay out and community of Minetown. Anyway, thanks for looking at this and I hope you allow m
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: xk_cortex

2. Age: 23

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): UTC -7:00

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): at least 25 hours

5. How long have you been in MineTown: 3 years in nov

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Deus Lemmus, DeeQue, JessicaRabit, lucasgreen, leronzadok, alecmckinley, jc199710, Jared, Zionia, sceva, Dz, pljz, Peon, krystalin, dteandy, jared, huntres, DQ, killer and many more sorry if i forgot people

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: nope

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: i was temp mod and mod for about 8 months, got demoted due to inactivity

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown TeamSpeak?: all the time

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I was one before and people liked me, i am constantly on Agharta and think i could help the community out

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: there may be times where i cant be on due to me being in the military. I was staff before and thought that i did a good job. I have always been nice to the new people, helping them out when i can and try to get them more involved in the server.
1. Minecraft IGN: jimbo493

2. Age: 16 and 10 months

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Eastern Standard Time

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): I used to be pretty active, but don't play as much, but that doesn't mean I can't play as much. I merely have very little to do on MT at the moment. I could commit to 3 hours a day on the weekends, and anywhere from 3-7+ on the weekends, it really depends on the day. I also spend most of my time on the Main server

5. How long have you been in MineTown: 2 years and about 6 months

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: I real have no "close friends" but I try to be a good friend with everyone on the servers. And im really good at that, Im nice to everyone, no matter how annoying they may be, unless they must be disciplined for it. At that time I can deliver the appropriate consequence quickly.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Yes, stealing from many places, I have learned my lesson and have made a promise never to do it again, and I haven't. Also that was 2 years ago, so I have spent more time not than I have stealing.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: I was a sergeant on the MT Prison server from day one, unfortunately about a year ago I was kicked from the position do to some opinions I had. But I really learned my lesson. And I never brought it up with anyone other than staff networks. I really wish I hadn't been so dumb as I was. But I know I have learned my lesson, and if you would like top know more, contact me and I can give more information, but Id rather not post it here. I have also started several servers and messed around with tons of popular plugins, unfortunately none of the servers made it far, but moslty since I couldnt get my friends IRL to focus on the server.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: Not a ton, but I have the abilty to do so, and can if necessary, same as Skype.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I think I will be an excellent moderator because I am mature, fair and just really nice. Being fair is probably the most important thing a moderator can be, and I won't let my feeling get ahead of my justification. I am also quite nice to players, Always saying hello, and try my best not to ignore people.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I would love to be a moderator, This is the only server I have played on long term on. I have been playing on here for more than 90 percent of my time of playing minecraft. And the reason I keep coming back is because there is nothing better, sure some have nicer spawns, better websites, and all that. But I still think that Minetown is the best server all around. Also, I think my role on the staff team will be very much having to do with fun. I love making events well, and whenever I do something, my biggest thing is to make it look good, whether it be a forum post, of the waiting area for a game. It is my best interest to keep the brand of the server looking good. My "second" role I see myself doing is creating videos for the server. If anyone wanted a video for a release, an event, or anything along those lines id be more that happy to do so. The reason my videos haven't been very constant is because I have a hard time thinking of inspiration, but if someone can start me off, I make a pretty sweet video. But I can of course also provide in the main role of a moderator, moderating the server and helping it succeed. Thanks for reading!

~jimbo
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: Manzinga

2. Age: 18

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Eastern(US)

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main (Average): Before i lost internet 12-72 hours

5. How long have you been in MineTown: before i lost the internet 1-3 months

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: nope

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Nope

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Nope

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown TeamSpeak?: I like to have fun with other people; i think that it will be fun to have challenges with other people!

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain:

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: