Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Moderator Applications
Started by [E] DanniDorrito

1. Minecraft Ingame Name: dpwheaton123

2. Age:13 turning 14 but i am very responsible

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Central , Louisiana

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): 24/7 Besides school

5. How long have you been in MineTown:1 week now and i love it

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?:No but i am known.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?:No

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?:Yes i am a Co-Owner of the server DangerGaming ip:dangergaming.no-ip.org

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?:no but i can start.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain:i have very good experiences and i love to help others

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?:Yes Your server is awesome!
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: dunsjohn

2. Age: 21

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): PST

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): ~16 (mostly on Main2 but I do pop on Main1 for a few hours a week).

5. How long have you been in MineTown: Over a year, joined on September 23 (when I made the account, but I did have one or two days of guest).

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: mattgehring123, XCoaster, Zionia, DanniDorito, eternaltragedy, SlurthGrifff (I don't remember how many f's, hahahaha, sorry babe), Leo, Dannyboy, Adam, Stathve1, isoccerplayer (Love this guy since he joined, haha). xSavior (but he's my roommate, so does he count?)

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No, but I've been jailed for arguing a technicality and flaw in a rule. It was a question about a ban appeal in gen. thread that I answered before a staff moved it to the appeal section, and I got caught in the cross fire it seemed. Things happen. I served my time, learned my lesson.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: I have no clue how to develop a plugin. However, I was admin on a sever (now discontinued because I can just about never connect to it) for about two months. We used quite a few plugins that MT uses, so I became familiar with just a few of them. Of course I don't know all of them but I'm happy to learn.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: Spoken much? A few months ago, yes. Last I checked everyone kept going in their private rooms and I'd be in the lobby alone. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> I'd be glad to get on mumble some more.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: Well, I believe everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. I often get seen as someone who "attacks" others on the forums. However, I believe DanniDorito and Zionia can testify that I am not (as they always stop the flame wars against me, haha). I try to take the neutral stance from a logical viewpoint when discussing plugin topics, and especially the more economic topics. I always do my best to take a fully neutral stance and look at the evidence. I won't lie, there are times I am wrong but when I am proven wrong, I'll gladly apologize for being wrong. And I've been proven wrong a few times. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am mostly active on Main2. I see a great potential for this server so I am helping just about everyone out here by giving free (except for when I need food due to the lag not growing farms) items to all, including spawners. In addition, due to me being associated with several companies (as well as now working for Desertec EU-MENA) I often stay up later than most, the time when no staff seem to be online and others need help.

Mods have helped me so much. Isn't it time I return the same? Before the item drop plugin (combines dropped same items into one stack) I used to do item drops. Now, it is incredibly hard to do because just one person would get all the items. Now, I try to offer everything at cheap or free (especially on Main2) to help out. I was making an event on Main, however it got stalled when I donated just about all my stuff to Stathve1 (which he later purchased) for his haunt event. I'm not sure what else I can do as a member, but I'd love to keep lending my support to everyone. These staff members you have here are too nice, and I'd just love to repay their kindness in some way.

I'm also 21, as stated... so I'm in Uni, and all college students are poor. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> I can rarely donate (hoping to have a few dollars more this winter) so this is one way I thought of giving to the server. In addition (again) to any who read this, call me duns (not John, because there are so many John's on the server). <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> Finally: Thank you for reading this, I am so sorry for the eye strain. I enjoy writing... a bad habit, I know, haha.
Ingame Name: Danielv10

Time Zone: Usa Pacific Time

Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): 30 depends on school or other activites.

How long Ive been in minetown: December 2010

Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Lostbit, Joeydev, BballStar, Grantv9, Barney626

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Yes because of a miscommunication of who blocks are who's.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes hoted two servers with friends and helper in games and 1 moderater time on a server but overall help people most of the time.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: No i dont have acces to it ,but can get it if you would like.

Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I would be a good moderator because im a good leader and great helping people. I'm also a longtime server player and done many things. Also im good at problem solving Too. I strive for excellence in players and myself. I want to make sure minetown is a safe environment for any player can have. I would love to be part of that.

Additional info you would like to tell us? Yes Im a good builder and I have been on the server for a long time so i think i deserve a new spot in a mod position.
. Minecraft Ingame Name: SexyCheese1

2. Age: 16 <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): GMT Pacific

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): 10 hours on a good week without much advanced statistics homework :/

5. How long have you been in MineTown: 4 months

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: yes ambiosis, mindrreader007,Dark_Wing12

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No i haven't <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: yes i was a mod on another server that went down to due lack of money <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: no i just got the mumble program today!

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I love helping people out and just making sure everything runs smoothly, i really dislike hackers and wont be afriad to take action

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Well lots of people think i am fun to hang around, and lots of my friends say i sound younger than i am. lol
madmodapp_zpscc1b4c0f.png

1. Minecraft Ingame Name: Madster456

2. Age: 17

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): EST

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average):Hours on weekdays: 17+ hours on weekends(F,S,S): 20+

5. How long have you been in MineTown: Some time mid November of last year. I have received my 1 year vet tag in early November.

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Honestly, I try my very best to be nice to everyone on Minetown. New, or old member. But some of my good friends on Minetown would have to be HolySm0kes, Yield, Lucas, the other Lucas, xk_cortex, xcoaster, Lomanic, IornCross, Krystalin, Zionia, Luggious, matt, and many others.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Yes. Twice actually. The first time I was banned because my mouse had derped. Second time, Waffletastic got on my account, and I asked to be banned.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes. I am working on my own server right now. Which has taught me a lot more about how to manage users. From a owners stand point, and a mods standpoint. I was also event staff for a while. But I did copy someones event, and was demoted for it. I do realize that stuff like that is not in any way acceptable.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: Usually logged in throughout the week

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I can tell you all day long why I personally think I would be a good moderator. But that's nothing compared to showing you. Yeah, I screwed up with being Event Staff a while back. But, I learned my mistakes, and I moved on. My knowledge on moderating is fairly well. I am good with Hawkeye, World Guard, and other plugins as well.

I think I be a good Moderator for Minetown because I know how to handle situations. I personally, am done playing the game, and would like to give back to Minetown what was given to me when I first joined. The server is getting back to a point where there are a lot of players online.

Additional info you would like to tell us?: Experienced with working with players, dealing with situations, WE, HE, and worldGuard.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: desveauxx19

2. Age: 16

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): 40-60, I'd say 95% on the PvP server.

5. How long have you been in MineTown: It will be 5 months in 3 days, that I've been in MineTown.

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Tarjay1, DannyBoyG1, Nemenix, PredSpread, Destroyer1239, MastaC729, xMoralThreat

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No, I have never been banned.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: I used to run my own server, but it wasn't anything huge, just a server for a group of friends to have some fun on.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: I don't speak much on Minetown Mumble, but I do pop on occasionally.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I would make a good moderator because I'm one of the most active players on the PvP server, and I usually try to help people out when they have certain issues, or just require assistance. I also feel that the PvP server could use a few more moderators that are specifically assigned to the PvP server. I enjoy playing on the PvP server, and I'd really like to give back and help out the new players coming in, and the experienced players as well. With that being said, I'm certain that there would be nothing but positive results to come if I became a moderator.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: If all possible, I'd appreciate it if this application could be mainly considered for the PvP server, as that's where I dedicate the majority of my time. However, if required I could adjust and play on the main a bit more as well. Thanks for your consideration.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: xMoralThreat

2. Age: 23

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): central

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): at least 4 or 5 hours a night on pvp

5. How long have you been in MineTown: almost a year not sure of exact length of time

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: i am friendly with everyone

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: once or twice for griefing but none of which was i actaully griefing

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: i have been admin and mod on several small servers

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: i have not but would like to

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: i have always been able to view conflicts in a way that let me make a fair judgement. i dont let personal feelings get in the way of resolving the matter at hand. also i am a friendly hardworking person who would like to help out in anyway i can.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: ummm nothing else off the top of my head but i will let you know if i think of something <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
madmodapp_zpscc1b4c0f.png

1. Minecraft Ingame Name: Madster456

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average):Hours on weekdays: 17+ hours on weekends(F,S,S): 20+

5. How long have you been in MineTown: Some time mid November of last year. I have received my 1 year vet tag in early November.

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Honestly, I try my very best to be nice to everyone on Minetown. New, or old member. But some of my good friends on Minetown would have to be HolySm0kes, Yield, Lucas, the other Lucas, xk_cortex, xcoaster, Lomanic, IornCross, Krystalin, Zionia, Luggious, matt, and many others.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Yes. Twice actually. The first time I was banned because my mouse had derped. Second time, Waffletastic got on my account, and I asked to be banned.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes. I am working on my own server right now. Which has taught me a lot more about how to manage users. From a owners stand point, and a mods standpoint. I was also event staff for a while. But I did copy someones event, and was demoted for it. I do realize that stuff like that is not in any way acceptable.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: Usually logged in throughout the week

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I can tell you all day long why I personally think I would be a good moderator. But that's nothing compared to showing you. Yeah, I screwed up with being Event Staff a while back. But, I learned my mistakes, and I moved on. My knowledge on moderating is fairly well. I am good with Hawkeye, World Guard, and other plugins as well.

I think I be a good Moderator for Minetown because I know how to handle situations. I personally, am done playing the game, and would like to give back to Minetown what was given to me when I first joined. The server is getting back to a point where there are a lot of players online.

Additional info you would like to tell us?: Experienced with working with players, dealing with situations, WE, HE, and worldGuard.

1. Minecraft Ingame Name: eternaltragedy

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): ranges depending on school work and life but i average about 15-30 hours a week on Main... i have tried PVP but have not gotten into it... will have to try again sometime though <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

5. How long have you been in MineTown: a little over a year <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: oh i converse with anyone i can ... some closer ones include Mattgehring123, Slurth, Neil, Destroyer1239, Ibechasengirls... and plenty more throughout the day... too many to remember the names too haha... but i enjoy each and every conversation i have <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Yes, on a technicallity on my part for forgetting to un-private a furnace after selling my shop to a friend... I was temp-banned for about 30 minutes before a mod recieved my message about the mistake and unbanned me.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: i do have a small server of my own for me and a few friends.. but there isnt much administration on that part. But i am sure that i could pick up the skills as i am well organized and a fast, efficient worker <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: No... im sad to say i have never tried... but i will and want to ... hopefully my internet will allow me to <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: im fast, efficient, and trustworthy. you can ask anyone who i have dont work for on the server, or have helped in some way. I get straight to the point and achieve success easily. I can multi-task and with my vast knowledge of the people on this server from my time on here, i have gotten around to knowing how everyone acts and needs in order to have the best time. I want everyone to know the best side of this server and have the same great experience that i have had. I know it will be work, but i am up to it and i would love to be able to be a role model to all future moderators in the making and help in building this great community we have. I am dedicated to this server as i have never tried any other before and probally will never ;D I hope that in my time on here i have gained the required potential to join in the team that has lead this server to become the best server available.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: i sometimes choose Minetown above my studies in school if that matters ;P .... I just hope for the best and understand that whoever gets moderator deserves it and will hopefully be a great moderator!

1. Minecraft Ingame Name: B25xXD

2. Age: 11 ( I'd just like to be Helper if possible , if not that's OK)

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Central

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): I'm an addict. Im on all weekend for about 12 hours and after school I play the rest of night if possible.

5. How long have you been in MineTown: 2 days but I'm pretty funny with some people.

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: No but I plan on inviting my friend.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Actually , No I haven't.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: I've helped run guild/groups on my other games and I like answering peoples questions and telling and showing them how to do things. My friend Ethan , is a new player and I help him a lot on my multi server.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: Not much. Haven't joined but i'd like to.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I think I will because I help a lot of people on my games and I give advice if something seems hard for them or they can't do things. I actually like helping people.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have made my Lego Robotic Team at my schools 2 years and a row and they only accept 10 people.