Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Moderator Applications
Started by [E] DanniDorrito

This is a mod app to the FTB server

1. Minecraft Ingame Name: TowerBuilder2011

2. Age: 15

3. Timezone: GMT + 8 (Beijing)

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): Main: 5-6hrs(depends on if im doin somethin) i dont really play PVP that much and FTB: 10 hrs (normally, if nothin on main)

5. How long have you been in Minetown: almost a year (sometimes in july,2012)

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: lochiechoccie, GreatJerry, Exoffon

7. Have you ever been banned bedore?: no

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Not much, but i can learn

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: No cant install dat much on Mac, I like skype better

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I like helping ppl and i think that i can help because there are less mods on FTB so i can help ppl with their pe more often (sometimes a pe takes weeks to get solved)

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am not that good at FTB atm, but i am learning... Complex machines XD
I'd like to apply and be assingned to the Feed the Beast Server if accepted. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";-)">;-)</object>

Minecraft Ingame Name: Million_acers

Timezone : Eastern Standard Time (Ontario, Canada)

Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): I've been spending most, if not all of my time on the FTB server, so that said Feed the Beast: around 35 hours weekly, school year is coming to an end so I should have more time now aswell.

How long have you been in MineTown: I've been on Minetown since December 11,2011. Been playing on the FTB server since the start of it back in January.

Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: I've got a bunch of friends on Minetown! Some of my closer friends (not all, I'm sure I'll end up missing some..) are: Mattgehring123, jjd712, xk_cortex, drobac, leogt123, DeeQue, Gotmilk54445, Nick663, kosakriszi, VorTechs, sydneya, dylanbryanross1, Masterjack. I'll leave it at that though there are many more, I'm sorry if I missed someone.

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: I've never been banned nor do I plan on being banned.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: I have some previous minecraft administration, but thats from a long time ago before I joined Minetown and I've never really played on another server after Minetown.. But, I'm a fast learner.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: Haven't spoken much, I've typed a lot though. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I believe I will be a good moderator because I am fairly active, being active allows me to complete all of the outlined duties on the first page. Being a current member of the Build Team I understand the guidelines placed for staff members and understand what moderators have to deal with by just browsing the forums and looking at the different situations they deal with/ have dealt with. I believe I can really help others on the Feed the Beast server, whether its getting rid of a no good griefer or whitelisting someone. I'm a fast learner and can learn many of the servers staff commands fairly easy. Being on Minetown for over a year and palying Minecraft for 2 years I've had my fun and I've come to a point where as I'm bored of the game, hence why I play Feed the Beast (offers alot more for me to learn) , I'd like to be a moderator to help give back to the community and help out. I'm easily approachable and always willing to help.

Additional info you would like to tell us?: As of this moment I do not, if anything comes up I'll edit it in.

Thank you for taking my application into consideration, have a great day. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

~Million
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: n0ttsweet

2. Age: 23

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): GMT -5 (Eastern Standard Time)

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): Weekdays approx 1 hours a day (I'm busy a lot), weekends 4-8hrs.

5. How long have you been in MineTown: Over a year, not 100% sure

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Changes over time, but lately Kosakrizi, Killerqueen125, Dannyboyg1, xk_cortex, jc199710,SwedishFishZombie, Adriedupleaf, Sayomie555, DanniDorrito

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Yes, once because MastaC was upset with a way I was training on PVP server with MCMMO, was decided I wasn't breaking any real rules and was unbanned.

Another time I griefed an event on event server. That too has been dealt with.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Well aside from speaking directly with MT staff on mumble regularly since joining MT over a year ago about all matters staff could deal with... server bugs, bans, inner staff drama, player drama, DDOS, client mods and fixes, running small private servers, oh and more drama... nope, none at all

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: I think we all know the answer to that. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: Because logic and reason trump emotion. I look at facts, based on hard evidence. I make quick decisions and i stick with them. I state things clearly and precisely. I don't care much for drama, and Im quick to call it out. I have little patience for trivialities, and I know how to get straight to the point. I get the job done.

HOWEVER, moderating is as much about efficiency and effectiveness as it is about friendliness and diplomacy. I can have numerous people (Luca, Kosa, and HK especially) vouch for my ability to navigate around peoples bullcrap and handle situations in the most advantageous way.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?:

I want to be staff of something. I've been here too long to not have tried to apply as staff. I swore I never would because I dont want the responsibility, but ultimately, if I want to continue to see the server thrive as it has in the past I feel I must now jump in and become a part of the server's innerworkings.

I am not going to pretend to know everything, but I'm sure as hell think some people need to step up who arent afraid to tell it like it is and keep Minetown strong. In every meaning of the word. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: SweedishFishZombi

2. Age: 22

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Eastern

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): At least 30

5. How long have you been in MineTown: 3 months

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Luggious, BARNEY626, Grifff, KosaKriszi, and many many more!

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Nope

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes I help run ImperialCraftMC

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: I am regularly in mumble

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I love to help people, and have an all around good time. I also have lots of experience with administration since i own a server

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I hope you consider my application <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> thanks for your time

1. Minecraft Ingame Name:JC199710

2. Age:16

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):EST

4. Hours per week you play on Mine town Main and PVP (Average):60-70 on a good week but on most about 50-70

5. How long have you been in Mine Town:10months

6. Any close friends you play with on Mine town?:I got many the list will be as follows not really close but i talk to a bit. PredSpread

Adam R, A_Jazzy_Whale, bloxerz811,bloxerz991 ,Booeni13 ,BrennoBot ,BumpyBob0007 ,Chessel ,DJTechnor ,Coffeey ,cordor CytoCraft Darkpsy, DeeQue,donkeyykong ,kingofmoney10 ,gh515 ,Hagan ,Hayden775 ,_XxHazelxX_ ,HKX-4-7 HolySm0kes,Insert ipwnin3D,Italy08 Jared ,Killerqueen125 ,danni,KingMark, kosakriszi ,kutha1 ,Landro ,leronzadok , Lomanic ,lord_sithis ,lucasgreen Luggious ,Madster,MasterJack ,MattGingerツ ,melchan ,Nemenix ,Nick663,ohten40oz ,OkiFool66 ,Oldmanawsome ,parisdt ,PKjaison,savage1106 Sayomie ,Sir Gordon Rose ,Stickman ,SuddenOrgasm .SwedishFishZombi ,sydneya11,tbrown19,Tman_103,whatitdo xcoaster,cortex,zionia.I think thats all =)

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?:Yes when i first joined i was new this was my first server i honestly played on and i griefed ipwn3d but i matured from them and will never let any get my self in trouble again.For being stupid.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?:I was Mod on a very small server once and i was admin on chessel's server which was nothing honestly not much other than that

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?:Yes all the time i spent mostly all day in mumble.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Mine town? Explain:I think ill be a good moderator because first of all im a over all nice guy i know what to do and what not to.Also I can point out when someone is doing wrong and when there doing right.Im always on guest chat greeting new members telling them how to become a full member and encouraging them to vote for the server every day.I basically help people they need it when i can help if i cant help ill do the best i can possibly do to help the person.These points are mostly on main but ftb its still in beta and im sure there will be people on that just like main.Saying that main is not the only server i help people on.I help people on sky block for the longest time and still do when im on skyblock working on me and Italy's island.Also with events i love hosting my daily game of spleef each night it makes people not only the regular members but the new players starting out they really enjoy that and that's what events are mainly for.So over all i just like helping people im always on always on mumble and Skype in fact.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?:I basically said most of it in the section above.Thank you for reading have a nice day =)
This is for a app is for FTB

1. Minecraft Ingame Name: kiwiseed006

2. Age:16

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Central Time Zone

4. Hours per week you play on Mine town Main and PVP (Average): around 25 during the school year and 35 - 40 durring the summer

5. How long have you been in Mine Town: 11/2 years

6. Any close friends you play with on Mine town?: syd,jc199710,fez99.jmurp7385,smurf_Guy and there are many others that i dont know personally but play with often such as: oftenKosa,cortex,Lucas,N0ttsweet,Luggious,zakdank,Killerqueen125,Swedishfishzombie,Leo,Coffeey,Griff,Sayomie,Xcoaster,Neil,leronzadok,Destroyer,Barney,Hunterkiller47,Gotmilk,Madster,Hayden,Ipwn3d

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: yes it was for griefing a nonprotected area on the main server

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: i'vr been a mod on a couple of other small ervers but never on one as large as minetown

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: not really

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Mine town? Explain: im very experienced on minetown and minecraft. i am very good with people and im able to solve problems that may come up. im also very open minded to evrything within reason.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: DJTechnor

2. Age: 21

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): CST

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): 25+ ( More if Staff )

5. How long have you been in MineTown: Over 2 Years

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Alot (Mainly Staff, Ex-Staff, And vets)

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: Yes

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I have been playing back on MT alot recently and plan to keep playing. I do enjoy alot of the prison server but will enjoy being a member of staff on all servers. I have past experience and any new information I can learn, I will. I have also heard that we could use more staff. I have also noticed that when I am on from 2:00 AM to about 4:00 AM, There are no staff members on at this time (Only applies to Prison Server). I would just enjoy being a part of helping the community again!

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: CAKE WILL BE EATEN!!
Not intrested
@2067863 wrote:
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Moderator Application

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Your first ever post in this community is a moderator application?

EDIT: Administrator please delete this reply.
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: matt9522

2. Age: 17

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Eastern

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): Varies anywhere between 30 hours and 50 hours

5. How long have you been in MineTown: Just shy of 3 years

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Most of my close friends have all left the server, but I'm beginning to become friendly with new people

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No sir

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes, I can go into more detail if needed.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: I hop on every now and again to see what's going on

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I feel that I'd make a good moderator because I've been on MineTown for a while now. Granted, I've been inactive until recently, but I'm beginning to make quite a comeback, and find new friends and things to do. I have plenty of experience moderating and administrating Minecraft servers, so I know all the technical sides of the plugins, commands, etc. I also tend to get along with players very well, and make new friends easily. It helps that I'm already a 2 year vet, so I have the respect of many players as it is.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm just your average 17-year-old Minecraft nerd. I'm a member of my highschool robotics programming team, and we use Java to program the robot. That being said, I have a small amount of knowledge in Java, but that's only in getting a robot up and functioning during an autonomous period, I'm not nearly good enough to start making plugins or join dev team...yet xD I know a decent amount of HTML, CSS, and JavaScript if anybody needs a website made though xD If you have any other questions feel free to either send me a PM or post a question on my wall! Thanks for taking the time to read all this!