Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Moderator Applications
Started by [E] DanniDorrito

TacoIcingMan's Mod Application

1. Minecraft Ingame Name: TacoIcingMan

2. Age: 16(Just turned!!!!)

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): GMT+1

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): Last year I was a very regular player, clocking up 60+ hours weekly. Recently, I have got back into minecraft, so expect me to be on min. 25 hours weekly (school makes minecraft much harder).

5. How long have you been in MineTown: I joined Minetown late 2011, and played until mid 2012. I sort of quit then, as I felt that I should wait until I can really offer my services, which is when I turned 16. (So, 4 days ago.)

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: I introduced MineTown to many people at my school, who are now regulars.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No, I don't believe so.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: I expect everyone says this, but I was a mod on a server called silkpvp.org (closed down).

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: I used to be on mumble constantly, and I will be starting again on it now.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: When I played, I was friends with everyone. All I wanted was to benefit the community, but I couldn't as I was only 15. This year I feel I can give something back to the server, and make new friends with the wealth of people who have now joined.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am fluent in 3 languages: English, Dutch and French. I can commune with many people on the server without the language barrier affecting me.

Please consider me.
1.Minecraft Ingame Name: DominusTempore

2.Age: 17

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Mountain Time

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): 30+ hours a week

5. How long have you been in MineTown: 2 Years on the PVP server, and 1 Year on the Main.

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Cj_ledet, thesage005, twisterpa, xmoralthreatx, urfx, And some others as well.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Nope never have, I follow the rules to the T.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes I used to Administrate on a server called Zenithtown, which had upwards of 35 people. However I have owned many small servers which I couldn't keep the upkeep on, but were very easy to manage.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: I go into mumble at times and use it for other games as well.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I can dissolve a bad situation pretty well. My best attribute is my ability to stay calm and decisive ,handling dicey situations with caution and care. In order to moderate effectively, one must be able to see through any deceptions and come to appropriate decisions. I have a policy that without evidence, nothing can be taken true. For example donations without proof, or allegations against a player without proof.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I know how to program html and I am a very good judge of character. I am a straightforward person and I don't accept lies from anyone. I have moderated many forums and servers before, so experience isn't a question. I am adept in many tasks a moderator will have to do. Lastly I love the PVP server and I help all people no matter new or old. Helping is one of a moderators most pertinent and crucial tasks to me. People need help and moderators have the tools to help them. I will continue to help anyone no matter what position I am in. Thanks

2. Age:16

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):Atlantic standard time

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): about 92

5. How long have you been in MineTown: one year ( it says i have created the account in august, but i removed the account because a conflict between a friend and how the region was to be made, and i came back because i missed mine town. )

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Yes, (broomeinator)

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?:Not at any server

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?:I am an admin on PvP servers on planet minecraft. I host servers and i understand how to control commands. Im still a Mod and an Admin.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?:i have now gotten it and i am willing to use it a lot.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain:I am very mature, you can see in my progress if i were a mod, i do love helping out. being honest, i am very helpful and responsible, i would be on every time i have free and help with every petitions. If you would like, put an admin on me to watch my progress.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: i would really love to help out as a Mod. Even if it was just watching over people. I have every experience and i can learn. I hope you accept my application. Love MINETOWN!!!!!
1. Minecraft IGN: Rolllercoaster27

2. Age: 15 Years, 10.9 Months.

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): EST

4. Hours per week you play (Average): Around 23 hours a week, I would say.

5. How long have you been in MineTown: Since April of 2012

6. Friends in Minetown: Cytocraft, Hunterkiller47, Lucasgreen, lucaslower, StealthM23, My whole clan of MTN, or Minetown Navy, Kosakrizi, A3modz, Sydneya11, Odarus, and many others. Although, If I am completely honest, there really isn't anyone that I don't like on Minetown. I am always willing to make friends as well as keep them, oftentimes going out of my way. I really do believe in second and sometimes, even third chances. So, I am agreeable and therefore tend to make friends.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Yes, I have been banned. I was banned for trying to cross a flaming barrier in the wilds of minetown and in the process destroying a few nettherack blocks. Xcoaster banned me, but I do not harbor grudges. I can try really hard, but I just can't. I can stay mad at somebody for maybe a few hours, and them I'm willing to forgive them.

8. Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?: My friends and I run a small server of about 20 people and I was elected to be the standing Moderator. I do however, have more credible experience with real administration. I am currently enrolled in the United States Naval Sea Cadet Corps, which is a program for high school students similar to ROTC or other such programs. My current position is the Assistant Leader of my squadron. The Cadet Corps focuses around a disciplined lifestyle in a military setting. Order must be maintained at all times. Military bearing must be maintained. Proper respect for authority is imperative. I will soon be of the age needed to apply for Moderator, but honestly, I could not wait to apply.

9. Can you use Mumble (This is necessary): Yes, I can use mumble. I am on it often.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain.: I believe that I would make a good moderator because I know what my responsibilities would be. I was commended in my unit and received a citation for being one of the most "squared away" cadets in the whole division. I am currently up for promotion to E-4 (Petty Officer 3rd Class). I know my place, can follow orders, and when the time arises, lead. At my Basic Training over the summer in Fort Indiantown Gap, PA, a national guard base, My company achieved Honor company. The honor company is the most exemplary company, which receives the most awards for barracks cleanliness, uniformity, marching precision, etc.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I like to pride myself on being honest above all else. Honor and my personal reputation is very important to me. I uphold high expectations of those who are involved with my projects. I can be goofy, bu I have a switch. When things get serious, I am serious.
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: trinizion

2. Age:16

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):Atlantic standard time

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): about 59+

5. How long have you been in MineTown: Ive been here since August.

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Yes, aznshinzi

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Not at all.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: i am an admin on aznshinzi's server, and a mod on pvp servers.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: I'm quite shy too, only with my friends.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: im not gonna be a suck up and boast about my honest and how i would help, but i would do my responsibilities and give up my work for petitions. I do love helping out and ill do my best to be a great Moderator.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: i really like minetown and i would love to help. You guys have my word. Im also friendly, with no issues and i would have some humor on the server. Thank you for reading my application and i hope you accept me.
Please Ignore this application. I have a current one further down the forums!
Accidentally duplicated my application, sorry!
Edit: Please go off of my most recent post, thanks.