Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Moderator Applications
Started by [E] DanniDorrito

1. Minecraft IGN: EVILfaizanghani

2. Age: 15

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): (UCT+05:00)

4. Hours per week you play (Average): 10 hrs / day

5. How long have you been in MineTown: i think half a month

6. Friends in Minetown: all MAB clan members are my friend and Tman and sorvora and melchan and many others i dont remember

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No i have not been banned before.

8. Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?: yes

9. Can you use Mumble (This is necessary): Yes i Use Mumble

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain.: I feel it increases my ability to be even more helpful because of the power given to to help other and with that i feel even more obligated to help others.I am a well known person among the players of the minetown main server and i think I'm well liked because i am a helpful and caring person that doesn't let my thoughts of others cloud my judgement of their actions.Even my best friend which i hold more dear than my family, i will do what ever i have to in order to make sure that the rules of the server is followed.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: My name in general stands out because its somewhat funny and i choose my name as a means of entertaining people and making them laugh and does no imply anything. Also like i mentioned earlier, i am also a caring and helpful person to be with.And Iam A active Person in Website and Server.
any MOD :\
1. Minecraft Ingame Name:Kalboo405

2. Age:37

3. Timezone GMT -8 Seattle WA

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP ( Mostly Skyblock )(well over 40):

5. How long have you been in MineTown: Over a Year

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Kalboo253, DravenKash, Rmdaven.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: No

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: Yes

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: Helper and Chat Police is needed on Skyblock more then happy to help out with that issue.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?:

Love the Minetown Server and Mod's very well built group... Keeps me coming back for more every day.

Kalboo405
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: leronzadok

2. Age: 16, almost 17 on March 15th.

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Pacific Time Zone

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): 25-30 hours a week.

5. How long have you been in MineTown: for a couple of months now, and it has been an anazing time.

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: I dont have any real colse friends o play with on minetown, but i got a lot of good friends on the server.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No, i have neveer been banned.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes, i owned 2 different server, was an Admin/OP on 7, and i was a HeadAdmin/OP on a creative server i have played on for 1 year.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: i did not speak on MineTown Mumble. i can get Mumble and type, but i do not speak.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I think ill make a good Moderator on MineTown becuase i really like the server, and i love helping as much as i can at all times. When someone needs help ill go out of my way, stop what im doing just to help. I also really like the server, and would do all i can to help it. Also, i has past experiences in minecraft servers soo i know the plugins and how everything works. MineTown is a great Server, its my favorite one, and ill do all i can to help it.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I would also like to tell you that since i like the sevrer soo much, i have donated $100 and will donate another $200 soon. Thank you for listening! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> have a great day or night.
For any server that needs Mods.

1. Minecraft Ingame Name: MellowCream

2. Age: 16

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): EST

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): 55 hours.

5. How long have you been in MineTown: November 2011 (My old account CreamMellow)

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: No

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes, own a server. Moderator on 3 other servers.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: Yes.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I will make a good Moderator on Minetown because I'm dedicated to making Minetown the best server. I will find hackers and griefers. I can use hawkeye. On the pvp server I will monitor factions to make sure everyone is having fun. I will hear both sides of the story, see proof, and make sure whoever is being accused of something is guilty. I will try to go to lengths that other moderators might not and try to do my best to help the people of this glorious server. I swear, if I ever get the great honor of being a moderator, i will obey everyone of your commands and to serve this wonderful server.

Thanks,

MellowCream!

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: No.
Well, this is awkward…

For Main/Main2.

1. Minecraft Ingame Name: leogt123

2. Age: 17

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): GMT.

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): 30-40 hours.

5. How long have you been in MineTown: Since October 25th 2011.

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Of course, there are a good few, some being: Neil, DonkeyyKong, Abzilla, Sydneya11, HunterKiller47, Kutha, Johan, Million_acers and Ron.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes, I do, as you may know, I was Mod here not too long ago...

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: I have, and I can get on any time necessary.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: Being a Mod here before, I am very familiar with the rules and plugins used and the way it is run. Having been here for quite a while, I know the what’s and what nots to do...

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I know this isn't a very substantial application, but there isn't a great deal to say... Anyway, I feel now, since I have left staff that I am unable to help people the way in which I would like to, and so feel as though I am not fulfilling any purpose being here. However I would not like to leave. I hope you, one day, may reconsider me. Thanks. ~Leo
Main or Main2 server application.

1. Minecraft Ingame Name: Eric_ma

2. Age: 16 years old

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Eastern time zone

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): Usually, I play 2-4 hours a day but when I am busy may drop to 1-2 or when I have time may go up to 3-6. Average per week its probs around 20. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

5. How long have you been in MineTown: I have been on minetown for nearly a year now. I have been playing pretty consistently. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: One of my closest friends is Cytocraft, I have others such as Mungobungo, Moon_rocks, Sydneya11, a3modz2, Alecmckinly, Supernintenzo. I also have had quite a few friends who unfortuantly do not play anymore such as TSgirl13, Spaceagent66, Cpblack, Razorsharp5, VVX (I forget his full ign), emmyminecraft, and others.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Lol, I got banned once like 3 days ago because cytocraft tested the ban command on me. I didn't do anything wrong <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: I have been given op on a few of my friends servers but I have not had any "real" admining experiences with minecraft.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: I have no used mumble before :/. this is mostly because i hate the sound of my voice lol. I can and will get mumble though if i get accepted for mod. I will also use mumble when dictated by my duties.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I am quite active on the server. I usually get on once or twice every day. I think i have a great attitude (though some may say i take it a bit to far). I am quite experienced and enjoy helping others on the server.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am really applying for mod because I feel like i should give back. I understand mod duties are demanding and am willing to give up a little free time to help minetown. I have been on many servers and have not found one quite like this one. I don't like it when people argue on chat and i dont like it when people get kicked or banned. However I understand that in order to protect what is dear to a person, one must fight. I am willing to fight to protect this server which I hold important. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: XCoaster

2. Age: I am currently 15 years of age. My birthday is February 2nd. I was a moderator on Minetown previously, and my age did not factor into a decision prior.

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): I live in Ohio, so I live under the EST timezone, or GMT -5.

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): PVP, I do not spend substantial amounts of time on. Main, I can be on 40 to 50 hours a week, depending on tests or other extracurricular or school activities.

5. How long have you been in MineTown: I joined Minetown on November 14th, 2011. This means I have been on Minetown for 1 year, 4 months, and 3 days (as the time of my writing this). I have loved every minute of it, and continue to play it as long as it remains functional.

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: It's honestly very very hard to list all the friends I have made on Minetown. Simply, I'd like to just state my real life friends, even though I've made so many more on here. Hayden775, and pieman506.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Never have I been banned on any server of Minetown's, nor have I been jailed, kicked, etc.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: I was a Moderator on Minetown for about a year before I temporarily resigned. I have administrated many other servers, had specific experience with SQL servers, FTP file access with internal server files, am currently working on developing a full fledged game in Java. I know much that there is to do with the back end, as opposed to the front end as well.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: I can speak on mumble at any given time, and have am pretty active on it when I have time to speak. If duty ever calls, I can be there.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: Like I've stated previously in my application, I have moderated Minetown for about a year before I resigned, and not to sound self-empowering, but I believe I did a pretty good job at it. Real life issues have shed new light on previous problems, and I hope to take up my role again soon. I have a ton of experiance with the back end as well as front end administration, and think I would be perfect for the job.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have the condition Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder in real life, and Minecraft and moderating players online is a great stress release to real life problems that this causes. I've moderated on Minetown before for about a year, and I really hope to pick up where I left off and help the community like I use to.

Thank you for reading my application,

XCoaster
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: lancefortier

2. Age:18

3. Time zone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):East Coast

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average):15

5. How long have you been in MineTown:August 24, 2011

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?:Robertsar, imkinglol, megazapboy, mynameisneil, ronvandorp. I have had many mare friends in the past.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?:I have never been banned from Minetown, nor have I been banned from any other server. And I plan to keep it this way. I also have never been jailed on Minetown.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?:Yes I have been admin on servers before and I fluent in all the basics like world guard. (I have written plugins before I know how to use them)

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: Unfortunately not, but I have it installed and I never turn down a request to get on and chat. I personally prefer Skype. But I have no problem with getting on mumble what so ever and I will do so as needed.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I have been around for a while, I am well known. I can answer and usually do answer any question asked in ingame chat. And I have no problem with helping people.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?:I don’t like giving names of my friend’s because I have really had so many that don’t play anymore and haven’t for years. And I don’t want to be judged by who I am friends with. I also did not join mumble because I was not really sure how people would react to me, fortunately it turned out well. I’m not a judgmental Pearson, and I believe in second chances, and forgiveness.
Worth a shot..

1. Minecraft Ingame Name: gotmilk54445

2. Age: 15, 16 - 1/6/13

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): EST

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): A good week, anywhere from 30-35 hours. A busy week, more likely around 25-30 hours.

5. How long have you been in MineTown: I have been here for a little over a year now, a fairly fun year indeed.

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: I have tried to make friends with just about everyone on the server, a couple close ones would be MattGehring, Zionia, XCoaster, MasterJack, Kong, Luggious, Hayden, Kosa, Dillon, CytoCraft, Jared, Insert0Name0Here, Leo, Italy, DeeQue, and Oki.(Sorry if I didn't mention your name, don't be offended I didn't mention most of my close friends.)

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Yes <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f610.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":|">:|</object> I was banned from the FTB server for some very unorthodox behavior, someone pressed my buttons a little to hard and I blew it. I guess things happen.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: I was a Moderator here (6/19/12-Sometime Early 2013). I served as Mod for a while before I made a few bad mistakes and ruined it.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: I am in mumble a little bit, I was just on this morning talking to Italy and a few other FTB dwellers. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I use to serve here and was a very active moderator, I always got pe's done and I would say I did a pretty good job of it. I was friendly and active in the community while still holding my ground professionally.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Earlier this year I made a bad habit of taking my rank for granted, and I regret it almost every time I log on to Minetown. I promise if I am given another chance, I will not let any of you down. I hope previous mishaps won't tear down this application to much.