Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Moderator Applications
Started by [E] DanniDorrito

Please ignore this.
Note for 5. I meant since January 31st of 2012 sorry for not over viewing for mistakes. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

IRNORE THIS
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: Amdivns

2. Age: 21 (09/07/91)

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): +10:00, Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): (about 10-12)

5. How long have you been in MineTown: (I forget)....A year?

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: Irethena (who I am friends with on facebook in real life), Luggious, JustinLifecaster, Madster... H0lySm0kes... cauldweller, I know so many...

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Yes....a glitch with the /cprivate command resulted in an unintentional lock of a bank chest.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: No. But I am a public servant in Administration in real life. So that has to count for something!

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: Yes. But I took a break because of university/work commitments

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I am currently studying to be Registered Nurse. I am extremely mature, and show exemplary decision making skills, and adherance to server standards/practise/rules.

I can take an impartial view on things, and ensure that all Minetownians live and work together in peace and harmony.

And I have also worked for the Australian Federal Government, So I and well versed in bureaucracy, following "da rules" and general administration, dispute resolution etc. etc.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?:

Hmmm...Met the Pope, Oprah Winfrey, Julia Gillard...Oh wait...that's not relevant.

I'm educated, can take a "no BS" attitude to things, and have a great work ethic!
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: - SwiftyWinds

2. Age: - 23

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): - EST - Eastern Standard Time.

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): - 15/20 Hours.

5. How long have you been in MineTown: - Counting breaks possibly a year.

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: - Yes, Italy08, Lominic, hiewashin, Drobac, others names which i cannot remember at the moment.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: - No.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: - Yes, Pre-Mod, Mod, Admin, Operator, Super Admin on previous servers.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: - Yes.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: - I know the job, have done it for over 2 years. I am quite patient with people.

Also quite knowledgeable of the game and commands.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: - Nothing other than its great to be back and I hope I'm allowed to help the server which I enjoy playing on.
IGNORE THIS
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: Urfx

2. Age: 15, 16 In august, sorry if you guys don't approve of the bordering age

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Central

4. Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): I haven't played much on Main, I've played like 1-2 hours a day average on pvp, used to. all skyblock now but i can change

5. How long have you been in MineTown: At the end of november, signed up a month or two later on the site

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: No

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Not banned, I've been jailed in skyblock for language, it wasnt consistent though

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: I was the a Cup Barer in a server, the person the server owner trust the most and goes to for big decisions, the server had a total of like 500 people ever logged on, usually had 20-30 on during the day

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: Not very much, I will say hey or something small whens someone joins the channel i am in

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I think I would be a good mod because I've had past experience with a high powering rank with a decent sized server.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am on the computer a lot, 7 hours a day, i'm not always on minecraft, sometimes league of legends or steam, usually logged into team speak but not talking a lot. I can change my behavior or style of moderating if needed.
1. Minecraft Ingame Name: Bennett020

2. Age: 14, 15 in June

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): GMT: + 00.00

4.Hours per week you play on Minetown Main and PVP (Average): I play at least 14 hours a week. I play mainly on FTB server but like visiting the skyblock and main sometimes.

5. How long have you been in MineTown: Since May 13th 2012

6. Any close friends you play with on Minetown?: I play with KMGrace and mitchell124 who i know irl, I am close friends with Krystalin, RockRaiderDragon, MungoBungo, EliteCatalyst. But in general on the Minetown server, I am friends with everyone.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Nope <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> Because I respect Minetown and all of its rules.

8. Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: I have being a moderator on a server for my helpfulness, I forgot its name since they stopped running it. I have being close friends with Owner and admins on the TalTallon server.

9. Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: I used to speak quite alot on mumble but then my computer broke, I have my computer fixed now of course <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>. But I haven't got a mic that doesn't irritate others in the same chat as me so I don't use it as much. I will do when I get a new mic though.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator on Minetown? Explain: I don't really want to be a moderator, I want to be a Helper mainly. Although I wouldn't complain <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>. I spend most of my time on the FTB server helping in whatever way I can. I am probably the most helpful that I can be on the skyblock server. I willingly give any spare materials I have away to those who may need it. I also offer all the advice I can give and always try to give the best and most honest opinion I can when it is requested.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I seem to love talking to others knowing them or not, giving any advice that they ask from me. If I am on a server like FTB or skyblock and somebody is struggling to get started, i would either ask if they would like to live with me or would they like any starting materials. Thank you for taking the time to read my application.
Not trying to be mean but bennett, read all the requirements next time. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
DanniDorrito wrote:
Moderator Applications

Application Requirements:

You have to be 16 years of age or older; there is a helper rank available for under 16's but you cannot apply for this, its a specially selected rank