Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Report a griefer
Started by [E] CodyHollaway

Our griefer likes water apparently, because he just flooded my tower and a few of my houses. fucking griefers... can't get a snapshot atm cuz im not on that computer. Doing this from my work/school comp.
Griefer: Aaxe1.

Fucking shit up in W.R. Camp

just now
this guy is a perv
If he wasnt banned, he should be now. let me know if anything was destroyed and I will try to help you fix it.
just oppened the website, and this guy is on the teamspeak server...
2 bans within 1 minute ffs

caught him breaking up someones house pretty badly

did you go and check out where he was griff i get people alot who do this i do it also =]
They Actually attacked the rebels and stole us before + he and his friends griefed Crazydave1995 just under his eyes. He told us he had photo too. So I doubt he was breaking his own blocks
I did absoloutely nothing wrong, I needed that diamond to kill crazydave1995 for griefing my house and sam huckles house. I think it's sad that you believe the word of this little kid when hes obviously just trying to spite us.

Oh yeah, whilst your banning him maybe you should think about banning those rebels as well because, to be honest, theyre ruining your server.

Now that thats all been sorted out I expect you'll sort things out and unbann me and sam huckle.

Thanks.
i caught you by yourself, griefing that housea and had people saying that you were griefing