Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Hunger Games competitions
Started by [E] technoalpha

Okay--if you see me on--contact me! Ill give you some work to do--the main things i need help with right now are covering certain areas with endstone, sand, and dirt--later ill need help with digging large caverns for water and lava rivers. THANKS!
I will try my best but I think the server is looking into a plugin that makes arena and we might be getting some sort of hunger games thing but I'm not sure that's just something I was told a long time ago but to be honest we cant even host events none of us are event staff and we cant get event staff to put it in event world unless they built it so its useless but I will keep working.
well--i kind of agree--its not worth it to waste our time and materials on something no one will use--we should try to think of an alternative--like building a city in the arena
Its up to u bro I put in so much money into just making what we have done that's it's not even funny. So what ever u want to do if fine by me.
Welllllll, guys. We could start convincing minetown staff to open up a hunger games server, which we would automatically sort of be in charge of. I think there is a tool where sawine can cut things from the server, save it as a zip file, and then move it somewhere else, so that might work...... I have submitted an app for event staff...so....
i'll take a part...
Cool, hmmmmm, to the staff!!!