Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Levels & Skills in MT ?
Started by [E] sawine

I would still like to be the Magician :3
Sawine, i really think we shoul add this.

There have been many times i've logged on, and been bored cause theres nothing i had to do at the moment. Often, as many know, ive gone to troll people then.. This gives you another thing to do other than just mineing and building. And it woul be great to use in factions as we could then set a recuirement for members to join.

Like if the faction decides to have a tax system, they might only recruit people with the required levels as proof that the palyer is able to make money. Ofcourse, people that dosent care about leveling have to make another deal with the faction leader..

But, i think we should have it so you wont get any penalties for not careing about leveling, only traits if you actuly do want to level this up. That way it wont affect the people that dosent want this, and only affect those that do.

And i would like us to go with this:

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/mech-rpg-levelcraft-v0-1-7-the-levelling-up-plugin-adding-skills-to-minecraft-1000.2261/

It looks better than the other ones, and if you have been raiding in either the Guest World or War World, you would be able to repair your equipment/loot. It also lower the fall damage of people that usualy takes fall damage, and jump higher would also be quite fun and help in jump courses and let us design them difirently..
NO!!! GUYS!!

Heroes is the best PLUGIN!! SERIOSLY..
naw we wont be able to mine diamond and stuffs but if it was JUST levels that did nothing but show rank it would be cool
Sounds like a great idea to me.
Would be epic to have one or more of these plugins!
it would give me something to do instead of walking around spawn chatting X.x
JayoHJH wrote:

it would give me something to do instead of walking around spawn chatting X.x

I agree, I never have anything to do so this will be a lot of fun
relay every one just wait until 1.8
I've been on servers with the skill plugins and I swear that they do absolutely nothing.