Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Levels & Skills in MT ?
Started by [E] sawine

Hum I've been only playing on the guest world untill now...

But as there are different ''worlds'' on your server it doesnt seem impossible to create an "lvlling" world, no?

Just an idea...

Happy Mining <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
oh yeah thats a great idea!
SAWINE ADD IT NAO!!!! ADD SKILLZ AND LEVELZ NAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or else...
MCMMO is a really nice plugin, but i'd prefer that you wait until 1.8 and see what happens.
Seems like waiting for 1.8 is the right choice, would suck to invest the time now only to have it be null and void when adventure mode, etc are released. Plus, I like the cool stuff you guys are coming up with in the meantime =P
I think it would be good for the Faction area, and WarWorld but I don't really think it would be much of a use in the main world or the Guest World.

*Edit: Come to think of it, the classes idea sounds awesome, but the levelling and skills part I don't think would be much use.
making classes sounds even cooler that leveling and skill ( i still want levels and skills) but make clesses like builder and and more... i dont just want killer classes. thats mean.
Lvling and skills will absolutely imporve the game if they don't interfere with building, means you should be able to build anything at all levels cause building is the intend of most players <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>

Another option would be, lke i said earlier, to seperate "building"- and "lvling/skill"-worlds so everyone has his fun...

But even if this is not possible i think lvling and skills should be implemented on your server !

Happy Mining!

ps.: somebody knows how i find out when my apply will be accepted/denied? didnt find any thread dealing with it.
Classes&levels should be really cool. Apart from getting rich, building amazing buildings, farming resources, exploring, pvping, ... you can also spend time LEVELLING and learning your CLASS!

To counter some comments, the levels & skills are pretty useful.

Especially when flattening land or farming resources for example!

Example: Mining berserk skill = instant mining for a few seconds.

Trust me you'll love it.

Though I agree, it might be better to wait until 1.8 for the staff team's sake.

Them losing time = us losing fun.

Landr0.
I have 2 words for you. Use Heroes. Heroes is the ultimate plugin for skills, levels, and classes. I use it on my temporary server and i love it! It is easily configurable too. It has skills for everything from PvP to Mining. It is awesome.