Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Levels & Skills in MT ?
Started by [E] sawine

i have played on a MCMMO RPG server before. it not only added to the buildings but gave everyone another reason to go out and get their own resources. if anything it would bother the market a little bit but i think over all the whole idea would be an amazing addition to an already amazing server.
wow! classes! if you add classes/exp/leveling to mc its gonna be the best server ever! (it already is but not many people know)
yes please. please do it. next i think you should add OPTIONAL quest line. i know some servers do it, but i dont think it should be something you HAVE to do. just if you want to or, like you can pick up a quest to go collect x ammount of item and trade it in for gold or mtc or something. that would be intense. or an npc market where you could sell stuff for mtc
I hate having to be a certain level to use certain things that's why I left the last server I played on.
Pretty sure we are getting this on the new server
I have played on both type of servers and I can say for me the mmo type with skill leveling is better. It gives players more to work for and you feel like you are getting somewhere for your time... I spend hours digging and I get a few silver or gold, but if Iam leveling as well I feel my time is not spent fornothing... But playing on servers with out mods is cool if the people there are cool, if the people suck then its just better to play alone. O ONE MORE THING IS MINETOWN GOING TO 1.2 ?
Honestly, if I wanted these things in a game I would go play Warcraft or something. I like minecraft because it is simple and you dont have to deal with th skills and levels and all that crap. You can just go play the game however you want, whenever you want. If these are added I hope its kept to just pvp, because it would only take away from the rest of the game by making things too easy (not thats its difficult to begin with).
Personally I'd quite like this <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

I'm an RPG fan anyway,so these things would be a nice little bonus on top of the existing simple formuale of minecraft.

However I'll be honest I could also live without it.

Summing up my long, detailed and intricate post:

MEH.
Looks pretty sweet. :shock2:
Is this going thru or not? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f613.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":undecided:">:undecided:</object>