Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] girl problem
Started by [E] SilverLotus1

Odarus wrote:
If you're havin' girl problems i feel bad for you son,

I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one.

LOL!
i think i need to see a doctor because i keep seeing a image of her in my dream
emm..
Dude ur what a freshman or sophomore in high school? U have ur life ahead of u don't spend ur life dreaming about this 1 girl. If u both Are just friends and talk like friends then it means she just might not like u and ur stuck in the FRIEND ZONE O.o just give yourself time ur only half way to 30 bro u will live without a girlfriend. And the whole I keep seeing her in your dreams ummm that's just creepy and u may want to just talk to the girl u like about it. I've gone through the same thing ur goin through last year and what ended up happening was I was stuck in the friend zone and by about 2 months of me talking to my friends about this and talking to her I grew old of chancing a dream and just starting doing what I want to do and so I acted as myself. And now I am just a normal person where girls come to me and I don't go looking. So I guess what I'm saying here is just talk about it to ur friends or if it bothers u that much and she doesn't have a bf or someone she is "talking to" then tell her how u fell. She says no then it's a no and just stay as friends.
You want the best advice? FBGM

Women will always be there, but job opportunities and the chance to do well in school won't always be. Not to mention your teens should be carefree years. I always wish I could go back to high school or earlier.
PkmnMewTwo wrote:
the girl i like think that im a creeper

due to my friend want her number so he went on my facebook and keep asking her for her number and her friends

13469591752331.jpg

No but seriusly, just ask her out. Theres nothing to lose, and much to gain. But dont be to sudden. Try talking her up in a few conversations regarding something you got in common. Lie about forgetting what the homework was or ask to borrow a pencil at school. Move forwards becomeing friends but ask her out on a movie before getting to close orelse you'll get friendzoned.

29275341898615814927511.jpg

Dont ask to be together. Thats someting we did back in the 4th grade. Spend some time with her. Take her out on movies and invite her home to you for a movie, and remember to compliment her. Tell her how you feel the you feel the time is right. Noone can decide for you then, so go by your own flow. Dont be to sudden when telling her, and try to do it then shes in a good mood. Many girls panic and reject people automaticly and some might even say their "lesbian" cause they dont know what to say. A friend of mine did that to a guy who liked her and she regretted but didnt dare to tell him.

3177062a46263add520ea3c.jpg

If she becomes yours, and you really like her, dont mistreat her. Her feelings comes before any "Biggest event to ever happen in this game". Many girls like guys who are good to listen to whats bothering them and give them a neutral side-thought of the whole situation.

2480funnypicturesrabbit.jpg

And ofcourse.. If all else fails..

Mod edit: This image was becuase it is unacceptable.
Images of her in her dreams... Odd, and a word of advice, DON'T TELL HER THAT. Just develop a friendship before attempting to ask her out and if she says no, don't bother her. I ain't gonna say any more because I have the same problem with shyness, etc.
I'm 14 and I've had 3 and I'm a huge nerd. Just be nice, and charming
Odarus wrote:
If you're havin' girl problems i feel bad for you son,

I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one.

LOL
destroyertheminer wrote:
And the whole I keep seeing her in your dreams ummm that's just creepy and u may want to just talk to the girl u like about it.

lol no