Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] girl problem
Started by [E] SilverLotus1

Pkmn, do this: Practice what you want to say to her. Make sure you know EXACTLY how you are going to say it. That way you dont get all choked up. Make sure it isnt creepy and make sure it is sweet. Girls love guys who grow a pair and talk to them. Dont wait for her to make a move on you. Just be yourself and go after her. If she says no, big deal! If anything you are now cooler and ballsier than the guy who waited around. You. Are. Welcome.
how_to_get_girls.jpg
DeeQue wrote:
Pkmn, do this: Practice what you want to say to her. Make sure you know EXACTLY how you are going to say it. That way you dont get all choked up. Make sure it isnt creepy and make sure it is sweet. Girls love guys who grow a pair and talk to them. Dont wait for her to make a move on you. Just be yourself and go after her. If she says no, big deal! If anything you are now cooler and ballsier than the guy who waited around. You. Are. Welcome.

l.jpg Just pracdice dat insted. If not werk, sneek and Stow apun a kiss on hur. If she liek it go to her balkonie. If not liekd, Bit ur thum at hur.
Pkmn, do what I did... get a guy who pretends to be a girl.

... or was it the other way around?

Love you Zio <333.
PkmnMewTwo wrote:
i cant get my self a gf

im too shy and i need a girl opinion how to deal this issue and i need good advises

Dude, who needs a GF when you have INTERNET FRIENDS? Besides, 'GirlFriend', 'Girl who Is Your Friend,' Is one really better than the other? And, you're what, my age right? If I'm not dating yet, you really shouldn't either. Kids these days are all in a rush to grow up. being a kid is funner yo.

4h9pa8.jpg
i got homecoming next week xD
Stay away from girls... They will cause alot of emotional pain.
Ignore these people. This is why I said that you shouldn't have asked here, on a minecraft forum.

Get a girlfriend if you want. You're not too young. They don't really get in the way of schoolwork much, unless they're obsessive and needy, and in that case dump them. Just take the advice telling you how to get one, ignore the other advice telling you how to live your life. Do what you want.
PkmnMewTwo wrote:

I plan to just show up to my prom in a teeshirt and sweatpants and bring my Kagamine Len plushie instead of a date. People will be all like, 'Whut?' and I'll be like, "I'm that awesome. Deal with it."
PokemonGardevoir wrote:
PkmnMewTwo wrote:

I plan to just show up to my prom in a teeshirt and sweatpants and bring my Kagamine Len plushie instead of a date. People will be all like, 'Whut?' and I'll be like, "I'm that awesome. Deal with it."

Exactly why you're in no position to give advice in this thread. Lol