Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] girl problem
Started by [E] SilverLotus1

That's too bad. Having known people like that when I was in HS though, it was probably for the best. There will be someone better than that. Don't rush it.
Sadly Pkmn I know how you feel, but in my case it was Munsters. But let me give you some advice, being a girl and being the same age as you, just be yourself and a girl will come along and like you for you. Oh and by the way, a lot of girls like gamer dudes, me being on of them. we find it quite sexy ^_^ but most of all, focus on your future, get good grades, get to college, and most of all, enjoy life.
OkiFool66 wrote:
My advice is still:

Disregard women, acquire elo

Have you by any chance ever have experience with women... i agree amusing you don't want girls to acknowledge you..., its a perfect solution (me being a guy who hasent had much luck either)...
I also tend to agree that staying away from it all is not a bad idea their are better things in life than Drama... Trust me. as i said i haven't had much luck, but i should also inform you i have never been rejected either they ask or its a mutual agreement (i think gamer was right on with hes degree)
Lance, if you having trouble with women, I can help you out with that.
She wants you :3
You wish Peon
lol
I'm sorry you broke up, but this is why you don't date girls you solely think are attractive, go ahead and try but its always going to fail, you have to actually like her as a person, because having a girlfriend isn't just hooking up 24/7, girls get emotional, and you have to be there dude. If its someone like you seem to have asked out who was using you for money, if you had spent more time talking to her you would have known she was kind of a bitch. Just go with what everyone else is saying, have good friends that are girls, NOT girlfriends, but girls you talk to and hang out with along with your good guy friends.
I actually agree with gear, I have mostly guy friends and sometimes that helps out in boyfriend situations. They actually give some good advice at times, but usually they're just preves :/ not to say that all guys are like that. Crap now I'm getting off topic <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> anyway, my point is don't just date some random girl you think is hot, get to know her and be friends with her, but don't get in the friend zone <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":thumb:">:thumb:</object>