Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] GOTY 2010
Started by [E] GACKT

I honestly think RuneScape should get GOTY. Dungeoneering was a beast addition.
Gackt wrote:
Kane and Lynch 2 was getting destroyed mostly for the cell phone looking graphics, which thats what they were going for, but it was very stupid mistake on doing so, but other then that, the multiplayer modes and games were very unique and fun, I enjoyed them..

It's an AWESOME graphic style. It makes you feel like there really is a camera following them. Same with the censoring. The graphics are awesome though. SUch as, when you run, as your arm comes back, your shirt wrinkles near your arm pits. I've NEVER seen any game do that kind of detail before.
There is no need to insult me as a person, Broly and Gackt. I am trying to be a nice guy, you aren't exactly doing the same.
Really? those graphics weren't that good Broly, there are games with very better graphics, such as METAL GEAR SOLID 4 and Uncharted 2.

MGS4 Graphics literally look like real life, which btw MGS franchise is the greatest franchise in the history of gaming, Hideo Kojima is literally a genius, the Story, characters, EVERYTHING spanning over a 20 year time period has never been done before, if you have played all the MGS games, you would know what a true masterpiece is, you'd be in tears at the end of MGS4.
I actually fell asleep during some of MSG4's cutscenes... so long...
Gackt wrote:
Really? those graphics weren't that good Broly, there are games with very better graphics, such as METAL GEAR SOLID 4 and Uncharted 2.

MGS4 Graphics literally look like real life, which btw MGS franchise is the greatest franchise in the history of gaming, Hideo Kojima is literally a genius, the Story, characters, EVERYTHING spanning over a 20 year time period has never been done before, if you have played all the MGS games, you would know what a true masterpiece is, you'd be in tears at the end of MGS4.

I'm not saying that the graphics themselves are amazing, i'm saying the style and some of the graphical touches are what's really good. Either way the game was definitely underrated, even if the ending did blow huge narwhal ass.

And lol you must have fallen asleep because you weren't just riding along on some turret shooting stuff.
Draednar wrote:
I actually fell asleep during some of MSG4's cutscenes... so long...

Wow insulting, have you even played the other MGS games, it was explaining and summing up the entire story, those cutscenes are some of the greatest, Hideo Kojima is one of the greatest developers to ever live, He's developed the Castlevenia Franchise(He is not responsible for that Castlevenia Lords of Shadows bullshit) , Policenauts, ZONE OF THE ENDERS.

Your use to 2 minute cuts scenes and this...

http://i.imgur.com/BITmX.jpg
well i never played MGS4 but it seemed like a enjoyable game. but for 2010 GOTY,

i say uncharted 2 is the best on Ps3

Halo Reach best on Xbox360

Minecraft on Computer <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Just playing Starcraft II (And getting owned at the same time) and it seems pretty good to me, only got it recently.
TES V: Skyrim should get GOTY for 2010, and it isn't even coming out until 11-11-11.

Eleven months that I simply cannot wait..

I haven't bought any games but minecraft this year. I really don't spend all tha tmuch time playing video games. I do enjoy the old classics like OoT, though. With my limited experience in last year's game market, I really can't voice an opinion. I thought the forge in Halo: Reach was pretty good though.