Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] GOTY 2010
Started by [E] GACKT

What do you think made game of the year (GOTY) of 2010. I don't care what was voted GOTY by any of those shitty sites such as IGN, Game informer, etc etc.

Of course high budget titles got game of the year, thats because the game industry is shit nowadays.

Your not allowed to say Black Ops ether, if you think it is just don't post, sadly you haven't played a real good game if you think that's game of the year.
CoD Black Ops.

Joking, I hate CoD, I'd have to say Red Dead Redemption.

Edit: On second thoughts ACB (Assassins Creed Brotherhood) got real close to that.
Geo Wars Evolved 2

not made this year but is BA rules all
Amnesia: THe dark Descent

Of course it won't get it because it's not some shitty COD or Halo game, but it deserves it. No game has atmosphere like Amnesia does, and no game TRULY immerses you into it, making you feel like part of it. The game's amazing.
|\/| | |\| 3 [ R 4 |= 7
Medal of Honor
@Oki, Medal of Honor is a crappy CoD ripoff

My GOTY would either have to be,

A) Team Fortress 2

B) New Vegas

I would say amnesia, if the bastard would start up for me.
Lol cod ripoff. the new MOD was extremely underrated, it was loads better than cock of faggotry. The original MOH actually came out 4 years before the original COD, so i find it funny that you call it a shitty "ripoff" of that steamy overrated pile of shit that is the casual overtake of gaming as we know it.
Medal of Honor lost all respect I had for it when it grew a vagina. They had the taliban as the enemy in the newest one, until some group started piping up about it, because playing as the taliban ment killing US soldiers. Instead of sticking by their game, they changed it to 'the enemy force'. CoD wouldn't take that shit. They'd slap the shit out of the haters and keep on truckin'. Medal of Honor gets the rating it deserves, and it deserves a rating of 'Total mediocre shit'.
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood