Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] we need to not allow new people...
Started by [E] ildd

Life isnt perfect and neither is minecraft. Alot of people like to whine and complain about 2 diamond gems being stolen as well has a hole being dug into theyre house. Deal with it.. Its always gonna happen. Things are fine the way they are
The whitelist is going to be activated in few hours, should fix alot of issues.
@ reggief:

wow! what a great way of thinking of things. let me try!

i am walking down the street and i get stabbed in the stomach by some random thug. instead of calling the police to bring this thug to justice and prevent him from injuring/killing anyone else, i'll just "deal with it."

ooh! ooh! i have another one for you.

i am playing in minetown server when i see a person griefing someones building they worked hard on and spent a lot of materials on. instead of reporting him to an admin, i'll just "deal with it." and let him continue to destroy someones building.

i'm not trolling you reggief, i'm just saying, your arguement is a bad one. yes, life is not perfect and most likely never will be, but that doesn't mean you should just ignore things, because then they will never go away. you must take action!

Did you read my examples? No they were not shooting someone or murder.. It was a few cobble being stolen. Rarely do i see someone complain about a town being completely griefed. Its always such minor issues that flood the chat and such. If your town or huge building is griefed by all means it should be dealt with. There will always be assholes that cant be stopped only slown down. I think the server has done a good job of that. Once someone gave me the finger while driving by, i didnt let it get to me or call the police. Quit blowing things outa porportion.
Whole towns were griefed. For example, Legion City.
I dont think you guys understood what i meant. I just dont like the complaining. Yes report a griefer, yes help rebuild cities. But not everyone is always gonna be happy. Not letting new people join is a bit drastic
12/20 is fine with me a few of my friends and i joined the 18th so I'm good. Plus I really like this server. Make it so people don't just hang out at spawn and do nothing. Get members that are always active and want to make a city or faction.
Legion City, Iceland, etc. All greifed to hell.

Espero had a large ammount of items stolen, glass was busted out of a wall in the SE embassy there, and we had people placing random bricks in Oasis.

I was murdered four times in Spawn town, losing 5 diamond gems, a diamond pick, axe, and shovel as well as 8 stacks of planks and 4 of cobble.

It's rediculous, and needs to stop. I'm hoping the server downtime now is to implement the whitelist.
Reggief wrote:
Life isnt perfect and neither is minecraft. Alot of people like to whine and complain about 2 diamond gems being stolen as well has a hole being dug into theyre house. Deal with it.. Its always gonna happen. Things are fine the way they are

you should check my other thread <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f613.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":undecided:">:undecided:</object>
I heard Hyrule was griefed to hell also.