Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] we need to not allow new people...
Started by [E] ildd

Uhm.

New ppl are sure causing problem in general. But some of em will become player like you, active and mature. That will eventually donate if they like the server. It's a growing community.

You guys gotta accept the change. That's how we evolve in something better. You guys are so patriotic. And if you are wondering about not being able to join the server... Donate 10$. You will have a reserved slot. By doing this post, you are being selfish by not thinking about the other players who are new but enjoy the server.

The only serious problem i see here are grefiers. When cody gets back its sure going to have way to fix this

1. Guest status as long as they dont register on forum

2. More mods and EFFICIENT ADMINS

3. Comprehensible community.
Keyword up there is EFFICIENT! I get banned by dan for "swearing" and while i'm banned someone griefs up hyrule, and nobody notices it on grief alert? (gold, iron, pumpkin). What a fucking joke. At this point swearing is teh only thing i can do because this server si PISSING me off.
IMO, swearing should not be a bannable thing for active players. LOL.

anyway. it sure pisses me off too since hmod is still too buggy and everything is f"cked up because of this.

We need cody. NAO D:
I agree, but the problem with grief alert is it show once and never again till they do something else. I will try to ask people why they are breaking things like that more often. I think we do need admins on more often though.
im not even upset about the ban, its the fact that I get banned for swearing. ANd during said ban, someone breaks gold/iron/pumpkin and rips up houses and gets away with it? Unbelieveable.

EDIT: Its not really that we need more. I'm sur eit wouldn't hurt, but the chat is so flooded that its almost impossible to figure out why/who did something.
I agree. There is a serious problem with either us, or the people who keep joining. xD
Its the move of daniel that was'nt really bright. Server was full, and the staff is already short now. Not enought admins/mods

You were pretty much the only 1 on and banned you. So he was there alone.

Griff is active, but play few hours a day

Same for daniel

Sawine can't play right now caus he's PC he's crap outhere, he gotta wait for his new pc.

Gearelite play less often.....

And all other admins, I never heard of em....
We could have 20 mods on at once, but the chat is still so flooded, and there are still SO many people griefing that it would still be just as hectic and nothing would get done. Guest setting is the BEST! BEST! BEST! option right now. That along with local chat. And i still think a lower cap, but i know some might not agree.

EDIT: The thing that gets me is that I only swore one time. He claims i swore a bunch even "after" he kicked me, but i didn't. i was tryint to explain to him that everyoen in the server swears, and that its kinda pointless for him to enforce the rule so heavily. When he's not on, it isn't like nobody swears because some admin told them not to a few days ago. Apparently that was "disrespectful". So almost an hour later i get banned out of nowhere. Perfectly logical. Leave one admin on with 70 people.
All those options are the best.

1. Guest setting

2. More mods/admins

3. Private chat
Exactly. hopefully as soon as cody gets on we can get those sorted out. At least the guests setting. But for now, i dont think we should reset the server. It's just gonna get griefed more. walk around spawn, theres random holes in EVERYTHING! not to mention half the cities in the server are torn up everywhere.