Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] we need to not allow new people...
Started by [E] ildd

BROLY MAXIMUM wrote:
Yeah most of the older people aren't really on a lot anymore. It's kinda shame :/ I mean there still are some nice people who have joined recently, don't get me wrong. But so many have just been griefers and dicks.

Im one of the older ones.. AGKNOWLEDGE MY EXISTANCE MASTER BROLY.
Lmao Samuel L Naruto. I lol'd irl. Your presence is acknowledged, sir.
BROLY MAXIMUM wrote:
Lmao Samuel L Naruto. I lol'd irl. Your presence is acknowledged, sir.

I shall notify the peasants. WE SHALL FEAST TONIGHT.
how about we just make it so you have to pay a certain amount if you want to join the server anyway!

and if there is a possible way make it so anyone can join for 10 minutes and not be able to build but be able to talk!

after 10 minutes they cant get on anymore under that name and can have the choice to never play again or pay this amount to play?
Idk about that. That would definitely ward off the ones that grief. But i think most people, even teh potential donators, would rather find a different server than pay outright. Most people donate a few weeks into the time they've been playing. If they have to do it before they can really start doing anything, I dont think they would join at all.
white list pl0x

There's a crapload of griefers, thieves, and assholes among the new players.

Some of the new guys are nice, so it should to be a case-by-case basis, but generally speaking, many of the new guys are immature assholes (more so than me).
whitelist pl0x
whitelist pl0x
I just joined the server and site today. I know as a totally new player my sayin isn't much, but i think a guestwhitelist and some sort of chat moderation would be are really good thing. I've been testing the waters on the server and so far i've enjoyed myself even with the occasional crashes and what not. I've seen alot of chatting about griefers so i can understand why people want more admins or a whitelist. Personaly i think the guestwhitelist is the way to go, because it well make things a lot easier for the few admin and mods there are.
theres a server called Godcraft that is A very very large and popular server with 100 slots, and they make epple pay 1o$ to get in to maintain the server. I like that Idea, but all old users will not have to pay