Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Frost Empire~!
Started by [E] Heark

Tryn, FallenAngel, here's the location where we're building and the path to it.
hey, erm i cant seem to find anyone in game, where can i build my house? are there any spare allotments in the new city?
Alright Kingmark. So i was talking to you about building a new city, and so ive been looking at places to build it. I found this place and wanted to know what you thought.
That could work, though also check out Narwhal's location somewhere else in this thread or Himalayand which Tryn and FallenAngel are working on.
We're already making a new city. I asked you about four times to come help, and no response. Check a couple posts above this, or maybe I will post it. Ill try, but for sure check the link above it. Weve already got torches down, and a wall up.
Hmmm....sorry i didnt see you asking me to help in game. It was so crazy today i couldnt see what half the people were asking me in chat. I still think it wouldnt be that bad of a idea to make another city in addition to that tho. We could use all the citites we can build right now. And that one that you showed me is kind of far away from the rest of the cities. But i would be glad to help build it.
Yeah, I encourage you all to build as many small towns as you can. Frostgorod is getting too crowded and haphazardly built methinks. (No offense to anyone who has helped build it)
Just a quick note here:

ANy planning to build in the frost empire please be wary of the border as my faction does not support indipendant building on our "land"

From now on, the entire town needs to be planned and designed before we have anyone moving in to it
I would like to join

IGN: Drpepper1344