Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] weird lag
Started by [E] Lochie

Lochiechoccie wrote:
hey, I am just asking for some help here

I understand that and I apologize if I came across as rude. But Coffeey has really tried to help you and it seems like you're not willing to put any critical thought into what your doing.
No worries, it's ok but no matter what i do i just can't seem to do it, even my 16 year old brother can't
OK the main problem i have here is that when i open the mc patcher, it is the same version that coffeey recommended but it shades out the option 'HD textures' which patches the one i have because i read the description so, all that i ask is how to make it usable and not shaded so i can patch what i want because right now all i can patch is grass blocks xD
Is the original and output selected?
yes
when i put my cursor over HD textures selection it says this:

HD TEXTURES CANNOT BE APPLIED.

Minecraft: no match found for field font renderer.

Texturepacklist: no match found for field selected texture pack.

Texturepacklist: no match found for field default texture pack.

Fontrenderer: no classes matched.

That's what it says when my cursor goes over the HD textures option.

please explain, THX <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

-Kind regards, Lochiechoccie <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Please reply I have been very patient, if i am coming across as rude i am sorry but i have been patient enough now
You have got more than enough help, you just choose to be ignorant.

Go look up some videos on the internet to try and solve your problem.
Try redownload your minecraft.jar with Force Update.

(DARN my Internet Here is so extremly Slow in our Hud in Netherlands, i needed 15 min. To load the Forums and Post this...)
I am just having problem after problem that no videos tell me about, you will not believe how many times i have looked up vids, ok. Time after time watching the same vids over and over again different ones over and over again.