Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] weird lag
Started by [E] Lochie

Download the MC patcher I posted above...
it says there was an error loading it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOlUio1BI5g

Just watch that.
your not listening to me... The thing is i already am using the texture pack i want the thing is it is a HD texture pack

so when i go on all these weird things go on, i already know how to use the texture pack, just when i play there are pictures of fire on every grass blocks, some objects are invisible, the water is weird etc.

so yeah i just wanna know how to patch it so it is normal and weird lag free, it's all in the name, i already know how to install and download it i just dont know how to patch it cos everytime i do it is still really really weird!
understand?!
You are the one who isn't understanding me...

That texture packs textures will not fix unless you patch it with a HD texture patcher, which I have provided.

You seem to be incapable of such an easy task though. Watch the video I just posted or read Kong's post.

All you need to know to fix the problem is in there.
oh btw the link u sent me,

i downloaded it but then it said error loading blah blah blah possible problems blah blah blah
The get another one. Stop being lazy and watch the video telling you what to do, im not doing it for you.
i did watch the video it no help me it didnt have anything 2 do with patching just installing.

Does it help if i watch it with sound cos my sound is broken
Lochiechoccie wrote:
i did watch the video it no help me it didnt have anything 2 do with patching just installing.

Does it help if i watch it with sound cos my sound is broken

You're a bloody disaster xD

It is really not a hard thing to do by any means. I have explained to you over and over what do.

That link is actually nothing to do with it sorry. Try this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeVTL_Q4zbg