Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] weird lag
Started by [E] Lochie

Coffeey wrote:
Problem after problem........

IKR how do u think i feel xD
I have got to go for the day but i will talk to you about this matter tommorrow ok coffeey?
0_______0 This thread should have not gone past 5 posts... It's at 8 pages. Do you know what your friend is lochiechoocie? Google. Use it.
No! stop telling him to do things xD

He will ignore everything I have just told him.

EDIT: I am determined to fix this fucking problem xD
Coffeey wrote:
No! stop telling him to do things xD

He will ignore everything I have just told him.

EDIT: I am determined to fix this fucking problem xD

It's a problem that can't apparently be fixed. You and many others have literately told him step-by-step on how to do this. It's probably a more detailed description you guys told him, then he will find anywhere else. Lol.
If it isn't working after you have tried what has been suggested then it is probably something else causing the problem or you not following the steps to the letter.

My suggestion: look for another 16x16 texture pack! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Just in case he can't figure out how to go back a page to find this again:

Before you do anything I'm about to tell you, force update your game with the option button in the minecraft launcher.

After that, follow these simple steps to patch your game.

1. Download the link in my last post.

2. Download and install winrar or 7zip (preferably winrar), if you don't already have one of them.

3. Right click your minecraft.jar, which is in the bin folder of your .minecraft folder.

4. Click 'Open with Winrar'

5. Leave that window open for now.

6. NOW go to your file that I told you to download in my last post.

7. Right click and open with winrar.

8. Copy all the files from inside the optifine folder (the one you downloaded) into your minecraft.jar

That's it. Move your texture pack into your texture pack folder after all that and it should work.
That's just slack, coffeey
??

Have you done it yet?
If u take away all the helping that u have offered generously it's just all insulting on your behalf, i would appreciate it if u respected the problem im in and stopped comparing me to u, i can agree it is easy but i am having problems that u probably do not yet know about, i will give u pics to show u.