Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Main Land Claim Requests and Guidelines
Started by [E] Zionia

Player wanting to claim: nightKast

Current Owner of claim: tommythe

XYZ Location of claim: 1925/63/274

Screenshot of land: Yes

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: Abandoned and near my current claim

Contacted the owner? Yes
Player wanting to claim: Steamedbread

Current Owner of claim: Mode_G

XYZ Location of claim: 1088 8159

Screenshot of land: It's just a big flat cobble island

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: It's right next to an island I want to use, and the cobble looks very ugly just sitting there.

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums) -PROVIDE PROOF-: I couldn't really find them on the forum search, so I just mailed them.
Player wanting to claim: Alkaban_YT

Current Owner of claim: KayKorean

XYZ Location of claim: x=4101 y=64 z=7741

Screenshot of land: In the last part of the post

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: there are no buildings in this plot and I would like to make a new base there with the biome qualities, I message kay by the forum too.
Player wanting to claim: LucasHarutunian

Current Owner of claim: nickeldragon5555

XYZ Location of claim: -683.496 / 67.00000 / 9.048

Screenshot of land: *Attached*

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: Tower will be renovated to look more visually appealing.

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums) -PROVIDE PROOF-: Player seems to not be registered on forums. Proof of ingame mail attached.

Thanks <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
I would like to claim Ebay269's plot at coordinates at 80 ~ -220.

I have contacted the owner in-game. Here is a screenie:

Also I have a screenie of the plot, it is on Solis Street.

Reason for wanting this plot: I enjoy the builds on it. The locomotive is inspiring and the Meat factory is too. However, the owner does not come on often. I think that I should take care of it because 1: it is next to spawn and it should look a little better and 2: I live across the street and I think it will be convenient for me to have a second BOA at Lotus.
Oh.

oh no...

what have you done!?!
I would like to keep this plot. This is one of my favorite builds, so I will have to politely decline a transfer of ownership.

To whomever has claimed behind my plot,

Please clean it up, it's just awful to look at right now.
Understood.

Please note that I will be willing to buy it from you, at any price.
hey ebay, i think the player who messed up the land behind your claim is called subpenguino (spelling is probably wrong here). thing is, i think they are inactive :/
Player wanting to claim: JamesKnope

Current Owner of claim: SarcasticRavens

XYZ Location of claim: 22/66/-223

Screenshot of land: *Attached* along with attempt to contact

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: I am wanting to Relocate my Main store To near spawn. This would Eliminate the need for Billboards in the North of spawn.

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums) -PROVIDE PROOF-: Messaged Player both In-came and out of game as well as posted a thread on forums.