Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Main Land Claim Requests and Guidelines
Started by [E] Zionia

Player wanting to claim: Jazza23

Current Owner of claim: JaxoonMC

XYZ Location of claim: 1120, 76, 55

Reason for wanting to claim the land: Abandoned area near my land that I wish to absorb. Player has not logged in for over 300 days.

Screenshot of land:

2017-04-09_11.26.15_zps7uc6w8z5.png

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums): Yes, /mail was sent, however, was unable to contact them on the forums.

2017-04-09_11.19.53_edit_zpsiprowrsl.png

evidence_zpsz5nmzuvp.png

Thank you.
Player wanting to claim: TheJokerIsOnYou

Current Owner of claim: TheSteamDragon

XYZ Location of claim: -5029 68 5744

Screenshot of land: http://imgur.com/Nxz8zxx

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: In my way of expansion. Also is near to the 100 block away mark so I can't expand my claim that way.

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums)

Ingame: http://imgur.com/XqXXwhk
Hey so new rule for land claims, it was already announced on discord and has been in effect since April 7.

For any claims of builds or claims near your actual claim you may still have as many active ones as you want, and still may take them after a 2 month wait. A land claim of just a claim with no build on it, an insignifanct build, or a structure such as a sea temple, also can just make a standard two month one. For any claim with significant builds on it that you don't have an actual need to take over, you may only have ONE active at a time, and need to wait SIX months if the player does not reply. If you make one of these 6-month claims, you can not have ANY other active land claim requests. If the player does not reply to the request and the 2 OR 6 months passes, all chests on the claims will be emptied.

Since this rule was created, only one claim (RC's) counts as a six month claim. Every other one is just a standard two month one. We will mark each of your land claims as either a two or six month one
Player wanting to claim: BoxHeadJustin_

Current Owner of claim: SAVWICH

XYZ Location of claim: -277.643 78.93750 -466.587

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: Player has been inactive for 278 days an i like their build. Plus it is close to my friend Marm <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Screenshot of land:

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums) i have contacted them ingame but have had no reply.

Thanks Justin

Admin Edit: 6 month claim
Player wanting to claim: FaustyTheRager

Current Owner of claim: Hirobian

XYZ Location of claim: 674, 66, -5868

Screenshot of land: https://1drv.ms/i/s!ApFhcuYLbbCagy49v7eeiT-0oooB

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: I want to make a witch farm.

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums) -PROVIDE PROOF-: https://1drv.ms/i/s!ApFhcuYLbbCagy_nwUiRK0JDdm0y

Doesn't exist on forums: https://1drv.ms/i/s!ApFhcuYLbbCagzBmK0Xv1Blcuq2x

Admin Edit: 2 month claim
Player wanting to claim: Lampbork

Current Owner of claim: tweelingjack

XYZ Location of claim: 3940 60 6501

Screenshot of land: VmPbrQB.png

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: He has 2 and doesn't use them

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums) -PROVIDE PROOF-: 21yk8an.pngDsLlQMh.png

Admin Edit: 2 month claim
Player wanting: Steamedbread

Current land Owner: kggoofy

Reasoning: Seems to be lack of use. And it's needed for expansion. Also he has 3 in that's ocean area so I think he ha has TOO much. And no one needs that much if just claiming it all and not use it
Player wanting to claim: Hirobian

Current Owner of claim: KingSully06

XYZ Location of claim: x:70 y:64 z:4584

Screenshot of land: Attached file named 2017-06-16_01.33.50.png (First image)

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: Short answer: Abandonned and empty land claim that is obstructing construction and that I wish to absorb. Player inactive for 122 days and counting. Long answer: To expand/unify land claims made by my real-life friend TekuBeatz and I, in order to continue building unhindered and better protect our projects with one big claim rather than several small and incongruous claims.

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums) -PROVIDE PROOF-: I have reached out to KingSully06 in-game as seen in the attached file named 2017-06-16_01.42.33.png (Second image) but I was not able to send them a message in the forums. It would appear they never created an account on the forums. (I miss the old days where you were obliged to do so in order to appeal for convenient white-listing. Oh well. ) I have written a message and saved it just in case anyways though. You may request it if it is required.

Edit: I decided to notify KingSully06 in-game that I was not able to reach him on the forums. 2017-06-16_01.42.34.png (Third image)

Admin Edit: 2 Month Claim
Player wanting to claim: Fabiltick

Current Owner of claim: Jared5595

XYZ Location of claim: in pic and below

Screenshot of area: not to great shall try and update, part of the sea temple.

Hi Im applying for a claim that is a underwater sea temple, it seems to have been claimed and abandoned, only dirt and a chest seems to have been placed.

ID: 561

W:64 H:62 S:3968

coords: 4744 -2887

Messaged player in-game shall message on forum.

Player wanting to claim: Everrius

Current Owner of claim: ninja_zach

XYZ Location of claim: -6108, 1519

Screenshot of land:

e30e20e7bf9fa8975a07304bbbfd6d00.png

4e8a0a5727400568c5d3b247f677bac5.png

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: ninja_zach's claim has been abandoned for three months, is fairly undeveloped, and is blocking the construction of a navigational beacon.

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums)

Ingame:

58485e74ae67dc6239e0fa8acdf169a4.png

Forums:

6a100dd19fbefacccc92e5ebc8da17b3.png