Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Main Land Claim Requests and Guidelines
Started by [E] Zionia

Player wanting to claim:Reaus

Current Owner of claim: TheGamingPepsi

XYZ Location of claim: -123.850 / 63.000 / 5075.668

Screenshot of land:

2016-08-16_21.05.59.png

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: Player built on my border and has never logged back in.

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums) I have not been able to contact player, he/she has not logged back in and is not registered on the website.
Player wanting to claim:QueenMarmalade

Current Owner of claim:Clayquartz

XYZ Location of claim: -85 66 -372

Screenshot of land:

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: he was banned and I want to claim the house we had because I want some one help me renovate it but I cant because i cant /trust the builder

Contacted the owner?
It has been 2 months and I am giving you a poke <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Player wanting to claim: BurtGasem1218

Current Owner of claim: slaya123

XYZ Location of claim: 302.492/ 68.000/ -53.560

Screenshot of land: (Below)

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: I had, for a while, tried to get him to move his build. After multiple refusals and over a month of inactivity, I decided it's time to request. His build violates the 100 block rule and due to it being so close to spawn, it was allowed. I just hope I can get the request so I can use it to expand my base and develop the land further.

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums) -PROVIDE PROOF-: He's not been on in over a month, but I did contact the guy. (Below)
Claim already taken care of.
Player wanting to claim:deathmachine4188

Current Owner: orminer1

XYZ Location of claim: 80/67/645

Screenshot: I dont know how to upload its not showing the files. i did mail him but he hasnt responded yet

i just want full ownership, as i alreadyhave co ownership, but cant trust others.
There should be a button that says 'attach file' to upload, or put the pic up on a fileshare site like photobucket or flikr and link
Player wanting to claim: DrQuestions

Current Owner of claim: FRANK3NSTE1N

XYZ Location of claim: -2500, -5850

Screenshot of land: Attached at end

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: The player has not been on for a long time and I would like to have a sea temple. I am also the closest claim to it.

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums) -PROVIDE PROOF-: Attached at end
Player wanting to claim: Beckiebabii

Current Owner of claim: Fabiltick

XYZ Location of claim: -1832.56 / 50.68 /6885.83

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: I found the temple a little while ago- Fabiltick wanted it and I dont think they have been on since. I would like to have it.

Screenshot of land:
Fyi if you do /seen (players name) you can see when the player was last online.