Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Main Land Claim Requests and Guidelines
Started by [E] Zionia

Notice: Land Claims MUST be submitted to claim ANY land, claimed or unclaimed, that contains ANY form or structure, build, or town.

Process:

A message containing sufficient information* has been posted to this thread in the format below.

If the land-owning party returns your message with written permission* to transfer ownership of the land in question, you may present the written permission in screenshot form to a staff member and the transfer will be executed. HOWEVER, if the party responds and would not wish for you to own the property, your claim attempt will be considered void.

Unless otherwise specified, containers inside the land claim will be UNLOCKED. The land-owning party may wish to specify a 3rd party to receive items in the claim, or they may wish to have the items deleted. This preference should be noted in the aforementioned written permission*.

If no response is received within the timeframe defined below, the claim attempt will be valued and the transfer will take place. In this situation, all containers will be unlocked due to the guidelines established by Part 3.

This same type of written permission* may be presented to staff in order to transfer claims between players if the receiving party is not online at the desired time of transfer.

If 2 months expire without response from the land owning party, then the claim will be honored and the transfer will take place.

If more than one player wishes to acquire the same piece of land, then the request of the earliest applicant will be honored, HOWEVER, if a person applies who is /trust'd on to the claim, they will take priority over all other applicants.

*sufficient information is defined as fully complying to the format below. If the format is not followed, your request will be considered voided, and your post will be deleted.

*written permission is defined as a message of any sort proclaiming the desire for a particular land claim ownership to be transferred to the requesting party. This is where item-specific preferences may be outlined.

To submit , please follow this format, you may copy it if you wish;

Player wanting to claim:

Current Owner of claim:

XYZ Location of claim:

Screenshot of land:

Reasons for wanting to claim the land:

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums) -PROVIDE PROOF-:

Sample Claim Request:

Player wanting to claim: Zionia000

Current Owner of claim: WhatTheFoxSays

XYZ Location of claim: -3880, 80, 4250

Screenshot of land: Test%20Screenshot_zpsdnzfjjip.png

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: Abandoned area near my land that I wish to absorb.

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums) -PROVIDE PROOF-: Yes. /mail sent: ba7484a5c10f267ad23366f8e3143044_zpsh6k4pd61.png

Forum Message Sent: 397c76e3bb540915b8733cb15a8cf1b8_zpsem92mwrx.png

Please Note:

-All requests will be handled at staff discretion, A claim request may be denied or allowed as per our choice.

-Along with this, any builds deemed as "nuisance structures"(ex: small cobble huts, etc) will be lowered to an abandonment period of one month.

-Also note, Any land claims that were previously active(following the classic guidelines) are still valid, but will simply be lowered to the new two month procedure.

-Once you place a Request, do not post again regarding the claim until the time has expired or you are supplying proof that the owner has given the land to you or denied your request.

-In regards to towns, someone who has a "rank" in the town (owner, co-owner, mayor, etc) has priority over all other requests. Any active members of this town who are not receiving the land must be given 2 weeks to clear out their items before than can be removed.

-Failure to follow the correct Land Request Form Format will result in the post being deleted.

-Any false information discovered in a post will result in post deletion.

-Do NOT post anything in this thread other than a Land Claim Request. It will be deleted.
Admin Edit by Zio

Claim Granted
Spoiler: Show
Thank you very much. If he contacts you or 2 months from today come to pass with no contact, please poke myself or another staff member to begin turning the claim to you.
Player wanting to claim: DrQuestions

Current Owner of claim: ReventonPro

XYZ Location of claim: -1870, -4660

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: the claim is close to my area and i would like to expand

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums) -PROVIDE PROOF-:
Thank you very much. If he contacts you or 2 months from today come to pass with no contact, please poke myself or another staff member to begin turning the claim to you.
Player wanting to claim:DrQuestions

Current Owner of claim: SquicPG

XYZ Location of claim: -1260, -4750

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: near my claim and would like to absorb

Contacted the owner? (Ingame and Forums) -PROVIDE PROOF-: I could not find owner on forums
ADMIN EDIT:
Spoiler: Claim GrantedShow
Player wanting to claim:Fabiltick

Current Owner of claim: Blackshark220

XYZ Location of claim: 4512 -1949

Reasons for wanting to claim the land: It is near the area that i would like to build my claims.

Contacted the owner? Ingame (See Screenshot edited out global chat) Forum on Sharks wall. (see second Screenshot)

Thanks Mike aka Fabiltick
NOTE: Admin Approved. Land Claim Granted
Spoiler: Show