Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Cyber Bullying Video
Started by [E] Sayomie

... I think a lot of people in this thread are not facing the real issue. Define it cyberbullying or not, it doesn't change much. The behavior expressed by some staff members in this situation is simply unacceptable... I don't think I need to explain long and large why...

The punishments will be handled by the staff at its sole discretion. ...Too often people complain about issues while they don't even know the half of the story... ...I don't think the staff ever treated someone unfairly....

...Minetown is a large community, there are constant issues and problems happening and the staff do its best to work them out.... if you are not satisfied with our work, you're free to go play elsewhere you know...

(...we also accept negative and positive feedback via a report form...)
LucyLooseLegs wrote:

As for myself, I have experienced direct bullying and know exactly how it feels.

I especially know how it feels to report "said" bullying and my tormentor is not punished.

... I can understand almost everyone got bullied at some point in life and that there is nothing fun about it... but your comment here is a bit ironic if I can say, considering the OP has a video of you LOL'ing at someone being "bullied".

Also, you are saying that your tormentor didn't got punished. If you are referring to the issue you contacted me about few months/weeks ago... yes the person got punished. And... if you are referring to another issue... well maybe you should report it if you want to have support with it....