Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Cyber Bullying Video
Started by [E] Sayomie

Ghostass wrote:
rokitchikin wrote:
If someone seriously lets an anonymous person get to them that much they have a lot of other deeper issues.

which is exactly the problem. you never know what someone you are making fun of online has going on in their life, so the things you say could be being said to them IRL or some shit who knows, you dont....so why would you do it?

edit: Sad Face Indeed <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>

If a person has something going on in real life and then gets online and further subjects themeselves to something that bothers them that is indeed their issue. While im not condoning someone going around and being a douche canoe to anyone and everyone, There are billions of people on this earth and it is going to happen.
rokitchikin wrote:
sayomie wrote:
rokitchikin wrote:
If someone seriously lets an anonymous person get to them that much they have a lot of other deeper issues.

That could also be said for both sides in this situation.

I dont think it does. It didnt sound to me like they were going to go in a corner and cry because of what cauldweller was doing.

The implication was a general situation, not this situation. "If someone" implies the general situation, and Sayomie's response was a response to the general situation implication (from my understanding of the text I see).
The lack of sympathy expressed is disturbing...as is the lack of personal responsibility. Being on the internet doesn't give people a "guilt free card" to forgetting how to treat other people right.
ModernDragoness wrote:
The lack of sympathy expressed is disturbing...as is the lack of personal responsibility. Being on the internet doesn't give people a "guilt free card" to forgetting how to treat other people right.

Amen to that.
ModernDragoness wrote:

Why would i sympathize for an idiot who was begging for this to happen?
agreed modern - but i dont feel like anything said in this video was 'cyber bullying' i see it more as them being fed up with this kid and all his nonsense. I mean clearly they have had dealings with him that went sour in the passed - and he got banned....now he comes back and does it all over? IMO he realized where it was going early on in the chat, and decided to keep prodding until he got them nice and riled up - and then fraps'd it up to get them gone :\

and unfortunately they played into it just like he expected <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> - still not bad enough to be called bullying by my standards - but again oki had the rights to ban him from mumble and just kept at it - so for that atleast, i see why its causing so much drama i guess
I wasn't using the definition to support my argument, I was only using the definition to prove the fact it was indeed a real word. I didn't make up the definition, that came straight from a dictionary.
iSoccerplayer wrote:
I wasn;t using the definition to support my argument, I was only using the definition to prove the fact it was indeed a real word. I didn't make up the definition, that came straight from a dictionary.

Sorry if i was misunderstood but i was not saying the word itself is not real. THe theory behind it i feel is.
rokitchikin wrote:
iSoccerplayer wrote:
I wasn;t using the definition to support my argument, I was only using the definition to prove the fact it was indeed a real word. I didn't make up the definition, that came straight from a dictionary.

Sorry if i was misunderstood but i was not saying the word itself is not real. THe theory behind it i feel is.

and thats your opinion, however if you bully someone online and it causes them harm to the degree where it would be brought to court, your opinion wouldnt matter because it is a word, it is a law, and it is a legitimate sentence
Ghostass wrote:
agreed modern - but i dont feel like anything said in this video was 'cyber bullying' i see it more as them being fed up with this kid and all his nonsense. I mean clearly they have had dealings with him that went sour in the passed - and he got banned....now he comes back and does it all over? IMO he realized where it was going early on in the chat, and decided to keep prodding until he got them nice and riled up - and then fraps'd it up to get them gone :\

and unfortunately they played into it just like he expected <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> - still not bad enough to be called bullying by my standards - but again oki had the rights to ban him from mumble and just kept at it - so for that atleast, i see why its causing so much drama i guess

Yes things have been sour between me and oki in the past

not arv up until then i had respect for arv.

i dont remember doing anything wrong to any of the people i got in trouble.

i tried recording earlier on but my fraps stuffed up

do u think i wanted this to happen,i asked if sayomie was around

i never made any mean comments to arv,oki or lucy

and i hate seeing people start opening theyre mouths at something where they dont know the whole story

-___-