Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Cyber Bullying Video
Started by [E] Sayomie

While this video is damning, I would like to point out that it there is still a large portion of the puzzle missing.

As for myself, I have experienced direct bullying and know exactly how it feels.

I especially know how it feels to report "said" bullying and my tormentor is not punished.

I believe we are all capable of empathizing with victims if the circumstances are right.
How is all this arguing helping us...? The decision was made, and the consequences were received... I don't see how this will benefit us...
Ghostass wrote:
rokitchikin wrote:
iSoccerplayer wrote:
I wasn;t using the definition to support my argument, I was only using the definition to prove the fact it was indeed a real word. I didn't make up the definition, that came straight from a dictionary.

Sorry if i was misunderstood but i was not saying the word itself is not real. THe theory behind it i feel is.

and thats your opinion, however if you bully someone online and it causes them harm to the degree where it would be brought to court, your opinion wouldnt matter because it is a word, it is a law, and it is a legitimate sentence

And i am not disagreeing. the law is the law no matter how dumb it is. With that. In this situation it is to extreme to call the events that have taken place that term.
where is the Rest of it?
iSoccerplayer wrote:
How is all this arguing helping us...? The decision was made, and the consequences were received... I don't see how this will benefit us...

I think that the recording wast posted because of public opinion.
to extreme how? the worst that was said in the video was, "ii practically told you to go kill yourself" thats alot different than him saying, "go kill yourself"

and as far as them saying fuck off, well....people throw f bombs around like cookies these days so i dont take that into consideration for the bullying offense.

and yes i agree with isoccer - 1 if not all of the threads pertaining to this should be locked/deleted. My thread would be a great place to start. im regretting posting it all together lol
LucyLooseLegs wrote:
I think that the recording wast posted because of public opinion.
In mumble, I heard it was to help tie up loose ends. Many people were in a rage about the situation, so this video was posted, in an attempt to enlighten the community.
i really still dont see how it was bullying. i can see where oki was in the wrong in not banning him...and idk who else has ban rights on mumble, but them too if they were on...i can see why arv maybe gets punished since he went off the most and was the closest to bullying...but honestly, it was more a telling off than a bullying. and lucy temp ban for laughing? i woulda been laughing too if i heard this...its just so ridiculous...that and lucy's laugh would have made me laught....oh wells. whats done is done i gotta stop in these threads lol
Ghostass wrote:
to extreme how? the worst that was said in the video was, "ii practically told you to go kill yourself" thats alot different than him saying, "go kill yourself"

and as far as them saying fuck off, well....people throw f bombs around like cookies these days so i dont take that into consideration for the bullying offense.

and yes i agree with isoccer - 1 if not all of the threads pertaining to this should be locked/deleted. My thread would be a great place to start. im regretting posting it all together lol

Um which side are you on that supports my opinion lol. This isnt a case bad enough to be deemed "cyber bullying"
im on the side that says this isnt cyber bullying, i think the punishment was harsh but cant change it, and i think that cookies arent the same without macadamia nuts in them. thats what side im on.