Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] 1.2.3 Bug Report Thread
Started by [E] sawine

Every time I disconnect and reconnect from Minetown I lose my nickname.
I know the exp plugin has been removed, but can it be coded not to give you exp on protected blocks?
im released from jail sent to spawn but for every 10 blox i move igetsent back to spawn saiying you have bee released from jail follow rule

ps sorry for bad typing skills imdoi g this in schol
Try re loggin in or warp
this is the first time ive been on the server in since the update and it was ok for a bit... but after i had gone through over a stack of gold buying items to put in my new vault! i went to warp there and it glitched so that i fell below and i died... i had 4 stacks of torches one time .. and some gold..... then another time i had a stack of every color dye and some gold.... then another time i had 15 stacks of each color flower and 6 stacks of inksacs and more gold..... all this i lost warping to my vault.... i then lowered the settings on my computer and havent had trouble yet.. but im going back on to try again.... adn earlier i was on for like 20 minutes the first week of the update and lost a spider egg to the spawner problem... i am just wondering if there is any way i could be refunded that or not... cause it is a large quantity of items :/
I cannot use /mail read # even though I have 3 messages in my inbox
now add on another spider egg and 3 diamond picks and 2 diamond axes...... this is getting annoying... why is this happening

can i please be refunded these things.... this is a TON of things i just got today... i lost the egg right after warping back to my warehouse
and 35 chests too -_- ... sorry but i lost on this today playing
Eternal the PE u sent in yesterday about warp RL I fixed, it apparently came out on a spot where ppl later added furniture so I moved it a little. If you have trouble with a certain warp make a PE stating the name for a mod to check out, if it indeed kills you like warp RL did we can see if you can get anything refunded. But yeah please report those death warps, they should be fixed or removed asap! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Once I warped to my death... no refund.... LIES NICKURU!!!!

LOLjk, you're epic <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

I still couldve used a refund though..