Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] 1.2.3 Bug Report Thread
Started by [E] sawine

Still, mail not working

Won't let me read or delete says that message doesn't exist

Also tried breaking a boat today, I wasn't allowed in an unprotected area
Not a major gameplay issue but when I donated using the automatic system, it dropped me down to the permissions of he amount I donated. Example would be, $200 donor donates $100, receives credits for the donation but is reduced to the $100 level.
Irethena and me discovered that when you die in vault world you get a clone on the server, and this makes it impossible for staff to tp to you.

Yeah the clone glitch happens when you die in vault world
Coffeey wrote:
Irethena and me discovered that when you die in vault world you get a clone on the server, and this makes it impossible for staff to tp to you.

Yeah the clone glitch happens when you die in vault world

Whell thats brilliant, my /vault can either push me to the top of my vault or through the bottom,

More clones for me!
Not sure if this was disabled or whats going on, But Destroying glass blocks with tools no longer returns a glass block....

Not even sure if Other plugins have been disabled, but if somone could post an update on what plugins are/are not enabled/disabled, This could help.. I know you guys are extremely busy working on everything, but is you guys have a spare moment to possibly post these types of things it could also help the community to know what to report and what not to.
Gurgash wrote:
Not sure if this was disabled or whats going on, But Destroying glass blocks with tools no longer returns a glass block....

Not even sure if Other plugins have been disabled, but if somone could post an update on what plugins are/are not enabled/disabled, This could help.. I know you guys are extremely busy working on everything, but is you guys have a spare moment to possibly post these types of things it could also help the community to know what to report and what not to.

I think you can punch it and you have a chance of getting it back. Although you might get hurt
When you die you drop a zombie or skeleton now, If you go back to where you die you can not kill your own zombie or skeleton that you dropped.
Every time I log in I lose my inventory and it is replaced with 86 lapis lazuli and 41 soulsand, I also spawn in the same place. I don't know why, and it is annoy losing my inventory each time.

I have now lost 2x Silk Touch I, Efficiency III Diamond Picks.

124 chests.

Not really a bug, but will Junglelogs be added to /kit logs?