Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] 1.2.3 Bug Report Thread
Started by [E] sawine

I dont know if its a bug or that it changed with 1.2.3 but I dont seem to be seeing the OM NOM NOM food eating animation anymore. No major thing but ye <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
I also cannot use my commands
Everytime i destroy something it pops up with the little item i can grab.But then it won't let me grab it nd the block i destroy comes back.Then i tried building with wooden planks i had two whole sets of 64 then it showed it building then next thing i know i lag then i pop up in the front of my build, the planks i placed are now gone and i lost both sets of 64. Please help.
When mining at height y=~127, i keep getting this thing where i'll attempt to mine a block, but will then be thrown up in the air, similar to /rocket. Add this to extreme lag and it means it's nigh on impossible to exist in that area, as the frequency of the /rocket-like effect increases, even when not clicking.
I'm not sure if this is the massive server lag or a bug but...

When I eat I sometimes dont get enough food pops (only get 1 instead of the 2.5 I should get back) or none at all
rjn4 wrote:
I'm not sure if this is the massive server lag or a bug but...

When I eat I sometimes dont get enough food pops (only get 1 instead of the 2.5 I should get back) or none at all

Same thing here... also the Heal Portals at warp hospital are broken, now Im stuck with halfa heart, cant eat food, and have 41 levels of EXP I dont want to lose
the snow golem and iron golems are not working

?!
if i reach a high of 247 < my game is crasshing with socket error
these are all right im a 100 doller donator it doesnt let me do commands
Palonti wrote:
I can't convert gold to iron or diamonds at the bank.

Same result for converting iron or diamonds to gold.

Adminshop isn't working either.