Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] 1.2.3 Bug Report Thread
Started by [E] sawine

Under the bank, the signs which are supposed to tp you to example vaults are not working.
Okay so here is my list of bugs I have encountered:

-My computer shuts down straight away when I log into Minetown.

-Duckshop isn't linking.

-When I try to do a command such as, /lottery everyone appears to get kicked?

-I experience no lag but after 5 minutes my computer will die.

-Even with my white chat fixed if I press Tab all names are white.

-Chests take for ever to open.

-Items if dropped in trade keep coming back.

-Other little glitches as well whice aren't that major.

-LOTS OF BLOCK LAG!
LOL sloop... your main problem is... Buy yourself a better computer.... the second... update your minecraft and dont mod something on it. Will keep you safe from geting all kicked. Your pc is crashing cause you dont have enough power and your computer is automaticly shutting down. You need a better power supply. your Mayor problems are for you as client only. For me are NONE of these problems! (except duckshop). Maybe check your internet connection too.

-Nick663
I wrote:
I can't convert gold to iron or diamonds at the bank.

Same result for converting iron or diamonds to gold.

Why has this gotten so many thumbs up? I just reported a problem :wave:
There seems to be a bug that causes every noob to go OMGZ LAG in chat and I would like this to be fixed please.
SloopJB wrote:
*Stuff about issues concerning his computer... and duckshop*!

You also forgot one more thing...
i have no idea whether or not this was to do with 1.2 or not but earlier i warped somewhere and almost instantly died and as a result lost a full set of diamond armour and tools, some of which were enchanted.
spaceagent66 wrote:
i have no idea whether or not this was to do with 1.2 or not but earlier i warped somewhere and almost instantly died and as a result lost a full set of diamond armour and tools, some of which were enchanted.

This isn't an issue with 1.2, you warped to a "deathwarp", which is set up by a donator to kill and annoy others. Report this to a mod and they'll remove it, and necessary punishments shall be made.
palonti wrote:
spaceagent66 wrote:

This isn't an issue with 1.2, you warped to a "deathwarp", which is set up by a donator to kill and annoy others. Report this to a mod and they'll remove it, and necessary punishments shall be made.

yes but there is still a problem with this. I was trying to warp to a different warp (jungletreehouse). I suppose someone set up a 'death warp' with a missplelling of that. I have tried a few misspellings but cannot find it, so therefore I dont know what it was called. However i would appriciate it if a mod could check for any warps simmilar to jungletreehouse and see if they are death warps.
Cannot read mail

Can do /mail

Then do /mail read 1

Says that message doesn't exist

Same when trying to delete a message

/MSG doesn't work

Multiple times I have come across places which haven't loaded properly so have to re login

Every five mins this happens to me